~34~

Koo was happily munching on the fresh lettuce and carrots that Hobi bought. He loved the greens. Yoongi, on the other hand, was keenly watching the boy eat his lunch.

For him, the boy was interesting.

Like who the fuck eats a whole cup of yogurt and banana milk in one go and still asks for more food.

"Yoonie stop glaring at the boy. It's rude" Hobi playfully pinched his husband's cheeks.

"hoba, don't you find it mysterious? I found him naked, surrounded by horny old men, crying like a kid..."

"oh that's because he was scared honey" he pecked his troubled husband's lips "And isn't he such a sweet beanie?" he watched the boy endearingly "I don't care how old he is Yoonie, or where he came from, but my heart tells me to keep him safe under my arms. No matter how mysterious or odd he appears to be" Yoongi gazed at his husband thoughtfully " I want to keep him and love him"

"I don't mind him as long as he keeps his hands away from you. He is just... I don't know... it icks me somehow..."

"I understand Yoonie... and I love you so much" he kissed Yoongi fully on his soft cheek and they chuckled at the boy's sudden blush face.

"Hoba kithie Yoonie..." he commented and Yoongi snickered "Yeah because he is mine" and kissed Hobi on his lips.

The boy thumped his foot on the floor "No faire... Koo kith Hoba" and hurried towards the duo.

Hobi heartily received a soft kiss from Koo and giggled "I am such a lucky man to be alive"

The boy beamed "Hoba wikes kithies..." Then his bright smile fell as he nuzzled his face in Hobi's neck "Koo wikes Ninny kithies... Koo miss Ninny!"

Yoongi patted his sulking head "Alright, don't cry. We will look ... for ... him" he stopped. His fingers softly nudged the bumps on both sides of the boy's head.

He softly slid his hands along the bump and found a soft ear.

Long and soft bunny ear.

"uhh... Koo, what is on your bum sweetheart?" Hobi's voice came out like a whisper as his wide eyes were fixed on poking bunny tail from his shirt, just above Koo's butt crack.

The couple's attention was now directed to the extra features on the boy's body.

The boy whimpered, feeling small under their gaze.

He looked at them and met their curious eyes, still squished safely with Hobi's body "...Koo... Hoba~ Yoonie~ pwease no mad at Koo... pwease... Koo no bawd..." his voice trembled as tears threatened to fall down.

Yoongi patted his brown bunny ears "Why don't you sit down and tell Yoonie and Hobi about this ok??"

Koo nodded his head and sat between Hobi and Yoongi.

And started talking in his baby soft honey voice.

From the start to the end, he told them his story.

..................

art is not mine, credits to the owner.

comment, share, and vote

I purple you💜💜💜💜💜