Fingers

DISCLAIMER: if you are reading this, that means I have edited the chapter before this one so it won't make as much sense, so you can either read it and be confused or pretend this chapter and the ones after it don't exist until I am done editing- ANDREAAAA

I step out of the bathroom ten minutes later, hoping I gave Alex enough time to get curious, and read.

I walked past his closed door and crept into my room. The book showed no sign of being read, everything on the exact same position. From what I remember. I take the dusty book off my bed and throw it back in the closet.

I put the book away, it wasn't mine anyway. I Made sure my brother won't walk in when he gets home later tonight and see it. I texted him in the bathroom and he said he won't be back til late tonight. That leads me and Alex home alone the rest of the day. I texted Betty and asked if she wanted to come over but she said she was busy.

Great.

I walk downstairs and see Alex setting the table, "morning again, sunshine. I hope you enjoyed washing your face"

"Oh trust me, I enjoyed it" I said

He smirked at me. Placing two plates of fruit on the table, right next to each other.

I give him a perplexed look. Why would he sit us next to each other. I rather sit across from him.

Not wanting to upset him I sit uncomfortably close, shoulders touching. I would scoot over but I was at the edge of the table.

We sat there awkwardly eating, he seemed to enjoy it. "Any new books you're reading" he asked and at that moment I knew he read the book. I smile, "no, just re-read, the book I'm reading, oh I could read it all day" I smile up at him. He freezes mid-bite.

"All day?" He questions. I hid my head, "the plot is so interesting, you wanna know my favorite pages to read over and over again?" He takes a breath in, "sure.." he sounded helpless.

"Pages 344-348" I admit. He stops eating and shoved his food away.

"Is there something wrong?" I tease. He looks over at me, a dark look in his eyes. I clench my legs. An action that does not go unnoticed.

"Fuck, Lottie, you have got to stop this teasing, you're  making it so hard to restrain myself" he breaths out.

"What makes you think I want you to restrain yourself?" I raise an eyebrow. At first, I was only kidding. I'm not so sure either of us are anymore.

The need we feel towards each other is undeniable now. We can never go back. We weren't friends, we weren't enemies, we were two people that have a deep attraction towards each other. Maybe it's the fact that we have to do this is secret, the fact that we can't tell my brother. But we've always been pushing away when we should have been pushing towards each other.

He smirks down at me, his hand goes on my bare knee, slowly, painfully slowly, he glided it up, over my biker shorts. The thin material not blocking anything. I let a shaky breath out, wetness coating my panties.

His hand finds it's way under my shorts. He looks me in the eye, are you sure? I nod my head in encouragement.

His finger slides over my clothed heat.

"Fuck Lottie, you're so wet for me" his words almost make me come on the spot.

"Is this what you imagine when you read your dirty books? Do you imagine my fingers inside of you?"

I bite my lip and look at him, "please" I whisper. He slides his hands into my underwear, his middle finger sliding inside of me, his thumb lightly pressing my clit.

A soft moan escapes past my lips.

"You're dripping, did I make you this wet?" He slowly fucks me with his finger, adding another one.

My breath catches in my throat. No one has ever done this to me. The feeling of two fingers hurt, in such a good way.

"Answer me sunshine" he stops, and I curse him. "K-keep going" I moan.

"Not until you answer me"

"Yes" I breath out and he continues, slow hard strokes. Teasing me, daring me to ask him to move faster. "F-faster"

"Is that what you want? You want me to fuck your tight pussy with my fingers?"

I nod, he starts to pull  out. I grab his arm and keep him there. "Use your words, princess"

"I want you to fuck me with your fingers" I cringe having to say it, it embarrasses me, he pays no mind to that. "Fuck I love it when your face turns pink for me"

He continues moving and curling his fingers inside of me. Creating figure eights with his thumb on my clit, I was about to explode.

I tighten my walls around his fingers and my legs start to shake.

"Come for me, princess"

His words send electricity up my spine and I let go. An orgasm so powerful. I throw my head back in pleasure.

"Good girl"

____________________________

I know I said no smut, so you're welcome, even if it's semi smut

Don't forget to vote ❤️

Word count- 851