Chapter 1

6 weeks since I've been away. And now you're saying everything has changed. And I'm afraid that I might be loosing you.

(Hannah has been away for 6 weeks on her 4th "Hello Harto" tour).

Hannahs P.O V
Its 10:40 am here in England and I have been gone for 6 weeks now on my "Hello Harto Uk tour". Only another 5 months and 3 weeks left of the tour, but who's counting. Well looks like I am. Every night I count how many months, weeks, days, hours, minutes and seconds it is until I arrive home to LA. You get lonely out on the road with the same people for 6 months but, I make the most of my journeys by, going and seeing everything there is to see in the town/city I'm in. But as the saying goes "home is where the hart is" (pun intended) and that's where my heart is... At home.

I miss my friends the most of all. Sometimes I will call them and tell them how much I actually miss them, but they would just tell me to "keep level headed" or "to look on the bright side". But I miss Grace the most! Yes I do miss Mamrie, it's just before I left, I developed feelings for Grace and I didn't want to tell her right before I left for the UK. But I may aswell stay positive because I have a giant meet and greet in 1 hour.