• Act I

ATTENTION! I do not own any of the characters in this story except for "Asako Maekawa"! I also do not own the plot of the manga / anime, and anything that didnt happen in the anime or manga is considered to be my work!

Credits to Kafka Asagiri for the Manga, characters and plot of Bungo stray dogs!

TRIGGER WARNINGS
This act may contain;
- abuse
- implied suicide
- angst

: ¨·.·¨ :
'· . · -----[ act I : the beginning ]----

... The silence in the room Asako was currently in was suffocating, truly. . Mori, the current boss of the Port Mafia, had called her in a few minutes ago to talk, regarding her position as of now. Infront of her was another girl, not seemingly far in age. She had blonde hair and was wearing a red dress accompanied by striped socks that reached just below her knees and a red bow tie fixed on the left side of her head.

Mori was quite tired because of all the ruckus in the past few days caused by incomplete missions, failed missions and other regards.

"Asako." the man called out, grabbing both of the girls' attention. "Perhaps you already know why i have called you today?". Asako though, stayed silent, shaking her head silently, to which Mori smiled and started speaking "Very well, then. Let me explain the reason you're here now."

Silently listening, waiting for an explanation from the older man sitting across from the two girls, he sighed once slightly, before once again starting to speak.

"The Position you are in right now, is no place for a girl like you." Asako's eyes widened a bit, thinking 'what? what did he mean by that?' as she started to think about the Position and what made it so inaccessible for her?

"I am by no means going to remove this Power from you, as long as you stay by my side, as my own creation." startled slightly by those words, she got pulled out of her thoughts. It was a Relief Asako's Position didnt get cancelled on her, since it was very dear to her. It made her who she was. Such as, if she were to lose her Position and power, she would just be a low life in the headquarters, not to anybody's use.

Everyone knew what happened to low lives.
They got tortured, mentally and physically abused, not taken seriously and all that other stuff.

Avoiding having to answer to anything, she just silently nodded. Mori chuckles lightly. "Still not talking, huh? Well, i cannot change anything about that."

"However," he stated, catching her full attention once again.
"You will have a new subordinate sooner.". Hearing that made Asako's eyes dullen, yet she still looked composed.

"His name is akutagawa. Akutagawa ryuunosuke."

To be continued . . .