• Act 1.5

..
...."Akutagawa. Akutagawa ryunosuke".

Her eyes widened at the name. 'wasn't that the boy Dazai "saved"? Why is he here? It's no place for a child to be here.' she thought. Lost in her thoughts, Mori decided it was time to get the boy.

[ MORI POV ]

As I had walked to my desk to call upon Dazai, i noticed the brunette girl lost in her thoughts, contemplating if she should accept or deny, if that even was a choice.

It wasn't a choice, that was decided. She had to take care of Ryuunosuke, as i had ordered her. Well, after that, i went over to grab the phone and left a message for Dazai to bring the boy over to my office. I was expecting to wait here for atleast another hour, yet Dazai came suspiciously on time. He never comes on time.

Not that i could be able to change that fact now, but it surprised me surely, also aswell as Asahi.

[ NO ONES POV ]

The boy looked almost dead. He was very thin, didnt look like he weighed more than 36kg and his eyes... His eyes were stained with a red-like tint containing no shine at all. They were...stripped of it's light. They were so dull... Why  were they so dull?

His clothing was rather rigid, torn up and covered with dirt, dust and some leaves that stuck to the fabric. The hair... It was definetely  not trimmed or cut by anyone for atleast the past 3 years. It was uneven, overgrown and he could possibly barely see though his bangs that reached the tip of his nose.

[ ASAKO POV ]

I stared at the boy as Osamu walked in with him... He was.. So torn up. No life in his eyes. It hurted to see him like this. He's only a child.

I didn't wanna talk, as Osamu didn't like it when I talked. My voice was ugly, rigid, torn up and rough, as he said.
Of course, my voice isn't that bad. If I were to describe it, it was actually rather soft than rough. Well, enough of that. Let's stop the blabbering and continue on, right?

[breaking the fourth wall, you silly.]

The boy stood still. He did not move an inch, my ability could not detect any movement.

[ 3RD POV ]

[flashback]

*before entering Mori's office*

Sutādaun! Kenshutsu o kaishi suru.

Asako's ability summons an object or else of choice. It can be a humane form, an object or an animal.

The object or form of choice functions as a high-tech being, compareable to that of a human, yet still smarter and with higher senses.

The Ability functions as an enhancement of the 4 following senses;
Hearing
Sight
Touch
Smell
Though in their own law. The owner of the ability is not granted this,  the ability form is granted these and can access most things that you can also access on the internet.

The ability functions through commands and casual talking.

[end of flashback]

[ 3RD POV ]

"Well, here he is, Asako-san." The older male said, catching her attention, looking toward him. Simply nodding and closing her eyes for a brief moment, she excuses herself and heads to stand up to talk to the younger boy with black hair, Akutagawa.