Arrival of the blue

Tálèa is the youngest of her family, and wherever she goes, a sibling is often close by. Her family is fiercely protective of her, not because they don't trust her, but because they care deeply for her well-being. Tálèa is like the ocean on a calm day, exuding tranquility and radiating joy. Her mere presence can bring a smile to anyone's face, without her even trying.

While Tálèa shares some similarities with her sister Tsireya, she is also unique in her own way. Tálèa's hair is straight with slight waves unlike her sisters curly hair. She wears two braids on either side of her head with small white beads and shells woven in. Her big blue eyes match the sea,  her small frame sets her apart from her siblings. Although she may not be as strong as them, Tálèa's beauty and gentle nature draw attention from all around her. Despite this, she is shy and tends to keep to herself.
=====================================

It was a calm and peaceful day in the Metkayina clan, and Tálèa had finished all of her chores for the day. She decided to spend some time in the shallows of the ocean, watching the small fish swim by. Suddenly, the peacefulness was shattered by the sound of the clan's horns blaring. Tálèa had never heard this particular noise before, and she knew it wasn't the Tulkun returning.

As she looked up, she saw some unusually large shadows flying overhead, which filled her with fear. The young girl watched as the abnormally large creatures landed, and every návi circled around, watching them warily. Tálèa searched for her family, and eventually spotted Tsireya. She pushed her way through the crowd to see what everyone was staring at.

As she looked around at the odd nàvi, her eyes locked onto someone else's, who had been watching her the entire time without her realizing it.

Neteyams POV

Neteyam and his family had been riding the ikrans for days trying to reach the Metkayina clan. Although he never wanted to leave his home, he understood that they had to keep their family safe, as Sulies always stick together. Neteyam was much like his father. He would do anything to protect his family. Being the eldest sibling, he had a constant responsibility over everyone, especially Lo'ak, who liked to cause mischief and get into trouble a lot.

As they finally spotted their destination, they prepared their ikrans to land. They heard the clans horns going off, and they knew this was not going to be easy.

Landing in the shallow water, they all started to get surrounded by other Nàvi. Jake made sure his family stuck close by and kept telling them to be nice. Neteyam and his brother greeted two young boys similar to their age, while Kiri stayed further back, keeping out of it.

Neteyam turned around to two boys laughing at him. "Look at him! Is that supposed to be a tail?" one boy said, while the other snickered. "It's too small. How are they supposed to swim?" As he watched, he noticed a girl telling them to stop, catching onto their names Rotxo and Aonung. He watched as his brother Lo'ak was clearly attracted to this girl as he muttered a small "hey," to which she shyly smiled. Being his brother, Neteyam couldn't help but give him a knowing look, nudging him, trying to be a tease.

His laughter was shortly cut off as he himself couldn't take his eyes off this one girl appearing from the crowd. She was beauty itself, he thought. He kept staring at her until their eyes locked on each other. It was like his breath got stuck, and he couldn't breathe again until she looked away, which left him feeling empty.

Neteyam and Jake watched in curiosity as three flying fish creatures emerged from the water and landed nearby. They had never seen anything like it before. As they approached, Jake greeted a man who emerged from the crowd, and the rest of the group followed him to show respect. A woman appeared shortly after "I see you Ronal Tsahik of the Metkayina"