Back to school

Kitty lays in her bed, still thinking about everything that went on during her first year at kiss, and if you don't now, or forgot, let me catch you up to speed.

- Skip if you haven't finnished XO kitty -

Kitty travelled from America to Korea to be with Dae, only to realise, Dae was "with" Yuri, Kitty hated Dae for half of the year. Dae couldn't explain to Kitty why he was with Yuri, Because of a agreement. Kitty and Yuri also shared a rivalry. Kitty also though her profesor, Alex, was her brother, turns out it was yuri's brother and yuri's father was willing to pay Alex away. Yuri and Kitty became friends and explained the situation with Yuri and Dae. Dae and kitty started dating meanwhile kitty gained feelings yuri, Kitty broke up with Dae for yuri. But Yuri is dating Julianna.

— start reading again —

During kitty's time was away from Yuri, made her realise how strong her feelings really where for Yuri, so since Kitty couldn't tell anyone (besides Lara- Jean and Margot) she started writing a diary. It was filled of various things, her happy moments...

August 7th 2023

Dear Diary,
                      My dad bought me a new jacket!!!! And it really goes with my white converse shoes!!!

And sad moments....

August 13th 2023

Dear diary,
                     Margot and LJ's flight got delayed, they will be coming next week.

And her angry moments...

July 16th 2023

Dear Diary,
                      IM STILL VERY SCARED, I still may be getting kicked out of KISS for sharing a dorm with boys... BUT I COULDN'T SHARE WITH A GIRL THAT PUT VIDEOS OF ME SLEEPING ON THE WEB!!!

And shocking moments

July 1st

Dear diary,
                     Minho just told me he likes me.

But other than that her life was going pretty smoothly....

Yes very short first chapter!!! BUT I PROMISE LONGER CHAPTERS SOOOOON!