Flight back

Kitty walked down to the kitchen for a midnight snack.

"BOO!"

Kitty jumped back without a peep. "What the hell Margot" kitty said trying to steady her heart rate.
"LJ said it would be funny" Margot said in between laughs. "And it was" Lara Jean said high fiveing Margot. "I hate you both" Kitty said pointing at them while squinting her eyes. "We love you tooooo" Margot and LJ said in unison.

They all got food and sat down in the living room. LJ on the far right side of the couch. Kitty in the middle. And Margot on the far right. "Sooo..." Kitty started "How's you and mr kavinsky?" Kitty spoke. "We are good" kitty smiled then spoke "awh" her smile faded when she got a notification from Snapchat. Kitty opened her phone and tapped on *Yuri 🤞🏼* story.
It was a photo of Yuri and Julianna. Kitty quickly turned of her phone and looking back at her siblings smiling.

"What happened?" LJ asked. "Nothing" kitty said trying to stop her voice from breaking. LJ and Margot moved closer to Kitty "come on you can tell us, we won't tell if u don't want us too" Margot said "Kitty took a deep breath in and explain everything. From the plane ride to kiss to the plane ride back from kiss. "Wow... okay that is a lot to take in." Margot said. "Why didn't u tell us?" LJ asked confused. "Well 1. I was too wrapped up in it. 2. I didn't want you guys to be on "Kitty time" and besides u guys have your own life to be taking care of. Not mine" well we are always here "Kitty time" or not" Margot said using quotation fingers along with what she was saying with Lara Jean nodding along.

Kitty smiled at her sisters words and hugged them both "thank you, i needed that a lot" Kitty spoke softly. "your welcome kitty, never feel like ur on Kitty time, okay?" LJ said. Kitty nodded.

"now what are u going to do about Min ho and Yuri?" LJ said while poking kitty's stomach. "Well Yuri is dating Julianna, so I can't really say anything to her." Kitty states "what min ho?" Margot asked (*starts thinking of a new story idea, also I love min ho really 🫶🏽*) "I don't really like him like that, as a friend yes definitely but as a lover..." Kitty pauses breafly and looks at the two while her index finger brushes her bottom lip slightly (reading smut payed off 😍) then looks at her phone again. " i don't think we would work out.." Kitty finnishing her sentence.

YES, ANORHER PARTTTTTT!!!! I might acc be active for tmr