Chapter 37

By the time the weekend for Missy, her husbands and brood arrive, the morning sickness has hit me hard. "I'm going to have to tell her." I complain to Zac as I brush my teeth.

"Yes, we are all together."

"It's just so early, anything could happen." I tell him.

"So, discuss this with everyone." He rolls his eyes checking his hair in the mirror. "They've landed and are renting several suvs."

I giggle, "Why don't they get two mini vans? Or a bus?"

"You know those aren't manly vehicles." Zac chides.

"Yeah, yeah." I laugh again feeling a little better.

Luke is at work with Dean and Nate, as usual, most afternoons. Luke refuses to hire another cook to help him out. It was hard enough letting the dish washer help prep for him.

Dexter too has started working for Luke, instead of at the gas station in the town over. I'm glad Dexter is here with Zac and I today.

I launch myself into his arms, in the kitchen. "Zac says I need a snack." I pout.

"Did you throw up again?" He says gently.

I nod, he makes me a piece of lunch meat curled around cheese. I kiss his cheek gratefully before nibbling on the snack. I hate having to eat nearly every other hour to not be sick.

"That's a good girl." Zac laughs. I stick my tongue out at him, only for Dexter to bite it.

I laugh, "Do we have time for a quickie before they get here?" I ask hopefully.

Zac checks his phone, "Yep. They are two hours away."

Dexter pulls my black halter top dress over my head, he lifts me up, seating me on his cock, when did he even pull it out? I moan, as Zac comes from behind, thank fuck they are the same height. As always there's a little pain as Zac goes through my ring, then he's through and I feel so wonderfully full.

They take turns, one moves in and the other out, they've perfected this rhythm over the weeks. I mewl and cry out as they take me over the edge several times before the growl out following me.

I rush to the bathroom to clean up, while Zac heads to take a shower. Dexter hands me the snack and my dress. I take both with a laugh. "Thank you."

"Any time sex kitten." He chuckles darkly. "I'm heading up to my room if you want to join me."

"Sure, sounds good." We go up to the attic, it actually looks really good. He even found a black partition that I painted white flowers on. His side has a bed, dresser, couch, and a t.v. We snuggle down on the couch while he starts up a game I haven't played yet.

"How's work going?" He asks me.

"Fine, I'm just so tired afterwards lately. I want to work as much as I can before I deliver. I don't need to go back as long as I keep painting. My last sold for $3,500."

"That's really good." He kisses the top of my head, then hands me a book I left up here. I giggle, thanking him again as I get lost in the book while waiting to hear that my sister has arrived.