~Ghostfox~

You walk out of the spawn barrier, searching for something to do. Suddenly, a Shade appears behind you, ready to attack. You don't seem to have a weapon, so you decide to look for one, but also run.
You run around Laminax, searching for something that could knock out the shade. You spot a blue taser, and pick it up. You put it to the shade, and electricute him to death.
"That was easy!" You thought. But you couldn't help but notice that the taser was sparking.
The taser seemed to be a broken taser. You must have used the rest of it's power on that shade. You keep it on your back pocket, because you might need it again later.
You continue wandering the facility, searching for something to do. You come across a pool full of sharks. Maybe you shoulding go in there, considering the fact that you have a taser in your pocket. A broken taser, at that.
A trail of brown goo leads to the bridge. You decide to follow it because... why not?
Thr trail keeps going, then leads to the gas room. The gootraxian must be in here.
Gas canisters leak out with white gas. You cover your mouth and nose to avoid becoming infected.
You can't see any gootraxian in this room. Maybe it was nothing at all. But before you can walk out of the room...
A mochi grabs your arm and tries to infect you! You pull out the taser to see if it has any life in it that could get you out of this situation.
with so little luck and so little time, you shove the taser onto the Mochi's chest, electricuting it.
The mochi falls backward onto the ground, hunching over.
You flee out of the gas room.
You stare at the taser. "maybe you do still have some life in you after all." You shove it back into your pocket.
You notice the shark pool again. You sit down, staring at the fins in the water. You wonder how those sharks even got in that pool in the first place. You are so distracted by the sharks, that you don't notice the Mochi looming over you...
It puts it's arms on you, ready to infect again. You whip out the taser again, but the Mochi already has a plan.
It grabs your arm, and throws you into the water. You scream.
"AAAAAAAAAAGHHH!" You land into the water, screaming in agony as the taser meets the water, electricuting you to death.
But it's not over.
You look around. What the?
Your arms turn a light baby blue, and your body sends electric shocks all over the water. You stand up, two tails spread out behind you, and two pointy ears sticking out of your head. This feeling... is much better than being a human.
You look back at the Mochi.
It smiles, and offers o help you out of the shark pool.
You accept, and soon you two become the best of friends.