Capther 0. introducing

this chapters cover is from fuwto on Instagram

hey there fellas! it's me again, the writer of this fanfiction, you can call me Trash. but that's just a nickname, if you feel uncomfortable with that you can call me Charlie. I go by any pronouns, and I'd be very pleased if you guys shared your constructive criticisms about this book, since it's my first one.
again, sorry about the bad grammar and poor vocabulary, even if my first language is portuguese, that shouldn't be an excuse to being a trash when it comes to writing in english (and in anything else I propose myself to do)

so, in this first chapter I'll just explain some things about how the lore here will work. after Wilbur took the boat saying he was going to Utah, he thought he was there, but actually (AWFUL PLOT, IK) he was in the Dream SMP again, but apparently even though for Wilbur it was like only 10 minutes (at the most), for everyone else Wilbur was gone for like 2 months. during that skip time, Quackity was rebuilding and preparing Las Nevadas along with Foolish (they're besties now lol) for the great new opening of the country. LET'S PRETEND THAT'S SOMETHING TOTALLY NOT ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS AND IGNORE THE FACT THAT I'M MAKING QUACKITY AND SLIMECICLE GETTING ALONG AND BEING BEST FRIENDS AGAIN. I know that book of mine is hypocritical and ruins all the good plots the Dream SMP members have wrote, I know I'm literally taking away all the character development they had and I'm only repeating the story over and over again, ignoring the awesome ending the creators made for their characters, but I can't make a lore based quackbur fanfiction with Wilbur being in Utah and Quackity only personality trait being "I like to work for my country" lol. I'll probably make another quackbur lore based book later on, but next time I guess it will take place on when Wilbur started that one Paradise country.
Hitting on sixteen is obviously canon at least here hehe, and Tommy's last lore live didn't happened☠️

and I just wanted to point out that in my books when it says like "someone's POV" it only means that the narrator will be talking about what the character knows and somewhat his thoughts, the narrator in those types of POV's will be like as if the character on his own is the narrator, but really, does that makes sense?
when it says "third person POV" it will be a more ample vision, that we may know about everyone's thoughts or nobodys thoughts.

oh and there will be some headcanons of the original lore, like SBI as a family ans sone other. And there will also probably be some mistakes related to the DSMP's timeline