Chapter 2.5?. Appease

NOT FINISHED CHAPTER
now that I reread this chapter, I see that it was kinda cringe- nvm, this whole fic is kinda cringe

Tommy's POV

Tommy stands there awkward for some moments after Wilbur had left. "Welp-" Tommy starts before bursting into laughter. He can see in the corner of his eyes Quackity trying not to laugh, but small airy chuckles starts to come out as he fails in trying to keep it in.

"okay, okay Tommy I know I'm cool" Quackity says as an attempt to stop himself before his chuckles turns into completed laughs. "you sure are" Tommy slowly calms down and stops laughing sighing with the awkward silence they've got into.

"uhhh that situation was kind of awkward, I'm sorry about Wilbur..." Tommy says laughing nervously. "but you know..." Tommy starts to massage his own hand with his thumb trying to resettle himself to his usual demeanour. "you can be kind of a jerk for no reason sometimes" Tommy says hesitantly.

Quackity gives Tommy an death stare. "no reason?" "that's not what I meant!" Tommy says a bit louder, nervously looking anywhere but Quackity. "he was also rude with you, but at least he was trying you know!" "trying? what was be trying so hard? to fucking piss me off?" Quackity says bit altered. "trying to get you to trust him!" "don't fucking make me laugh" Quackity cuts Tommy off. Quackity sighs trying to calm down and roll his eyes. "of course he's trying to get me to trust him. It's because if he doesn't have my trust, he can't stab my back like he loves to do with other people"

"He-" Tommy cuts himself in hesitation. "I..." Tommy sighs. "sorry for being stubborn about it big Q." Tommy says looking at his feet, feeling like a child who had a discussion with his parents.

Quackity only sighs in response. Not an annoyed sigh, but an sigh in acceptance, almost empathetic. "I'm also sorry for making such tantrum about it." "no! no- uhmm, I'm... you're..." Tommy sighs in a lost of words. "It's fine, you're fine. I'm sorry" Tommy chuckles and Quackity does the same.

They once again fall in an awkward silence. Tommy starts fidgeting with his hands, he takes a deep breath before opening his mouth to speak. "I-" "go after him already Tommy, take him to sleep in your house here in Las Nevadas tonight." Quackity says with an comforting smile, assuring Tommy everything is fine.

Tommy glances at him and smiles windly. "thanks, big Q!" Quackity nods with an weak smile on his face. Tommy rushes through the halls, closing Quackity's oficce door before leaving and running after Wilbur.

timeskip

Tommy's POV

Tommy finally reachs Wilbur, who was already breaking a tree, in a place just in Las Nevadas "heyyy man!" He says putting an hand on Wilburs shoulder. Wilbur jumps in surprise, he probably didn't noticed Tommy before. Wilbur sighs calming down. "were you fucking trying to scare me Tommy? cause if that's so then you won this one." Tommy chuckles. "good to see you're fine." Tommy gives Wilbur an warm smile, who scoffs in response. "Why? you thought I'd be punching a wall whining like a kid?" "something like that" Tommy said while trying not to laugh. "hey!" Wilbur elbows Tommy while chuckling slightly. "what else was I supposed to think? you're like a kid that had growed more than he should." Tommy says laughing, Wilbur rolls his eyes while smiling.

After some moments of awkward silence, Tommy tries to think of something to break it, so he realises that Wilbur has been breaking a bunch of trees while they were walking through the florest and they're already into a cave before Tommy could even think of where they were going. Of course through their way there was a lot of mobs.

"uhh what are you doing Wilbur?" Tommy asks raising an eyebrow in confusion. "what do you mean what am I doing?"  "Well it's just so late at night but you're still here mining and doing all those boring stuff" Wilbur hums in response and sighs while nodding with his head, pausing his mining.

"You saw what happened. you should know what I'm doing" Wilbur says simply, Tommy tilts his head in response, raising an eyebrow in confusion. "Quackity thinks he's so much better than me. I'll just show him how pathetic and pitiful he is, and how great and awesome I am" Wilbur says rubbing the edge of his nose, smirking cockyly before crossing his arms above his chest, but his cocky (everytime I write this word I almost write cock wtf) smirk slowly falls into an almost peaceful smile while he closes his eyes as who is daydreaming.

"omg Wilbur and I thought you had matured" Tommy sighs while rolling his eyes. Wilbur glares at him. "okay Tommy, hear me out" Wilbur words and tone seems genuine, but his expression is intimidating, with his serious look and frightening stare. "first, I'm a matured person already, so it's not like someone like you" Wilbur points his finger touching Tommy's chest. "could expect me to be more matured than I already am." Wilbur steps towards Tommy at each word, while Tommy takes steps back in sinc.

"second, you just won't get it Tommyinnit. You're too naive. Do you really think Quackity even sees you as a business partner? you're just another kid he's manipulating so he can have more  footmans." Wilbur words come out so agressively that he's almost spitting in Tommy's face. Wilbur sighs and takes steps away from Tommy. "How do you plan on showing Quackity he is "not as good as you"?" Tommy gesticulates quotation marks with his fingers. "you're gonna create another country like Paradise once again? it didn't go well last time." Tommy says crossing his arms above his chest.

Wilbur laughs. "oh Tommy." He puts his hand over Tommy's shoulder. "it really won't be that hard, I was just doing it the wrong way last time" "how so?" Tommy raises his eyebrow in confusion. "you see:" Wilbur takes steps away from Tommy and turns his back to him. "Las Nevada is supposed to be the "entertainment capital of the world". But besides who lives there, does this place even gets visitors?" Wilbur says with a serious look, raising his hand as an questioning sign. He turns back to face Tommy again. "Las Nevadas is a ghost city, no one ever hears about it and no one ever comes there. there are luxurious places there, fun and entertaining places, but even so, there are no people at all. how can Las Nevadas be a successful country if the biggest point of it -being an entertainment capital- isn't even true at all?"

"Stop being nosey and go back to being Quackity's servant." And before Tommy can even form a response Wilbur turns his back to Tommy and starts to walk away, desapearing in the dark. Tommy sighs. 'this is going to be hard'.

Quackity's POV
(finally, I love writing in Quackity's point of view)

After Tommy left the room, Quackity tried to stay in peace,  but his thoughts kept leading him to think about his decision. Why did he said Wilbur could sleep in Las Nevadas tonight?
...

Probably to make Tommy happy, but Wilbur is most likely to not come back. I mean, Quackity rejected Wilbur to join Las Nevadas 2 times already, but even so, Wilbur also rejected to join Las Nevadas one time, so maybe there's a chance...?
'probably not'

Fine, let's stick with what we already know. First: if he knew Wilbur would accept, would he currently let Wilbur perhaps enter Las Nevadas? after getting rejected and Wilbur trying to blew up his horse? Second: will Wilbur try again to do something against Las Nevadas? Third: does Quackity himself wants Wilbur to be an Las Nevadas ally?