Chapter 1. The comeback(for the 2nd time)

hey fellas! am going to give you some songs you can listen while reading each chapter, songs that I think that suits the chapter, for this one, you can listen to Youth - by Glass Animals / Consume - by Chase Atlantic / Romantic Homocide - by d4vd in that order, if you want to.

Wilbur's POV

'that's... that's Utah right?'
Wilbur starts looking at his surrenders, it all look familiar, but not like such a distant familiar like Utah, it looks like something he saw not that long ago.

'You've gotta be kidding me...'
Wilbur sighs... that's the Dream SMP lands. Again. AGAIN, the fucking Dream SMP lands. Shit Wilbur, why can't you just go home already?

Maybe... Maybe that's home. The Dream SMP once was actually home for Wilbur. L'manburg? it was Wilburs home. Pogtopia? it was Wilburs home. Tommyinnit? He was... He was Wilburs home. Maybe they can built their home in the Dream SMP again, this time they can work it out... right?

What about Utah?
...
Urg fuck Utah. What is there for Wilbur to call home? that's just a place. In Utah there's no Philza, no dad. In Utah there's no Technoblade, no big bro. In Utah there's no Tommy, there's no lil brother. In Utah there's no Fundy, there's no son. In Utah there's no Quackity, there's no... uhhh enemy? Well I don't know about that, what I know now is that Wilbur's home were the people he loved and cared, not the place he was raised.

'fine... let's do it right this time'
Wilbur started to walk through the Dream SMP lands... I know there was this storm just now but isn't this day a bit too bright for an weather that was just now closed? and those blocks weren't there like ten minutes ago... what is that supposed to mean?

Wilbur hears a bunch of wood sticks being dropped, as he looks behind him for the sound he realises it is Tommy. Even though he seems a bit weird, he looks very surprised and shit.
"Oh hey Tommy! uhmm..." Wilbur clears his throat, well, that's kind of awkward. "I know I just said I was heading back home but I changed my mind haha" He laughs a bit nervous about the serious and shocked look on Tommy's face. "Are you feeling fine? did something happened?" Wilbur asked concerned about Tommy's look, as he was speaking he started lifting his hand on his way to Tommy's shoulder, but that action is quickly cutted off by Tommy pushing Wilbur into an tight and warm hug.

"uhhh... Toms..?" Wilbur didn't really returned the hug, he just kept his arms up. "I know I said I wasn't coming back, but it was just now dude, chill buddy, I already back" Tommy didn't answer just kept the tight hug. " ugh I'm sorry Tommy but could you let g-" As Wilbur starts to push Tommy away he realises small water bubbles in Tommy's eyes, tears forming. Wilbur gasps at the surprise, why is Tommy crying now? it isn't just because Wilbur came back right?
Wilbur brings Tommy back closer like they were before and hugs him tightly, synchronizing their breaths.

After a few moments, Wilbur let go of the hug and looks at Tommy face. "Wil you tell me what's up?" Wilbur asks giving Tommy a concerned look.

Tommy stays quiet for a bit but then takes a step back, rubs his wet eyes and nose and look a bit at Wilbur, before looking down. "You tell me what's up man!" he half yells, then he takes a deep breath and looks again at the floor, calming himself down. "you always do that Wil... you go missing and come back as if nothing happened."
"what do you mean? it was not even ten minutes Tommy, why are you overreacting so much?" Wilbur says a bit annoyed, but still concerned.
"ten minutes? TEN MINUTES WILBUR?" Tommy yells. "fucking two months, you count as ten fricking minutes?"

What? two months? what is he talking about? Wilbur was in the boat for just 8 minutes or so... what is Tommy wanting to imply?

"I just got in the boat a few minutes ago, you're saying for you guys that was two months?"