𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞

━━━𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞・━━━━

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧: Elizabeth Uley

𝙁𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝘾𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙢: Phoebe Tonkin

𝙁𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙢: Twilight

𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩: Rosalie Hale & Emmett Cullen

𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙨 ━ unpublished

( ꜱᴜᴍᴍᴀʀʏ )
✧・: *✧・
──────────
Elizabeth Uley's life was anything but easy growing up. Elizabeth was an accident. She knew it. Her brother knew it. Everyone knew it.

Her mother got pregnant with her older brother when she was eighteen years old. Her sperm donor was a drunk who couldn't keep a job for over three weeks. 

When she was only a month old her father left the three of them. Which left her mother as the sole provider.

Growing up Elizabeth didn't see her mother that often since she was working two jobs. Her older brother by six years woke her up for school. Sarah Black babysit her after school or Sue Clearwater when Sam had practice or something to do.

But her mom was always there to tuck her in at night and tell her all about the legends of the tribe.

Tragedy struck the family of three when Elizabeth was twelve. Her mother was driving home when a drunk driver hit her head on.

She was killed in the crash.

And left Sam to raise his baby sister since he was eighteen. He had no problem with it whatsoever.

Sam adored his baby sister and as she grew up Elizabeth adored him.

She didn't have a father figure in her life but she had a big brother who never missed anything.

No matter how exhausted he was Sam was there for everything. He always got home in time to eat dinner with his sister.

As Elizabeth got older she made more friends.

Her best friend was Paul Lahote. The two had been best friends since kindergarten when Elizabeth gave him after of her peanut butter and jelly sandwich due to his dad not packing him one.

Where Elizabeth went Paul went. Many people started rumors regarding the two due to Paul being a known manwhore. Each time they heard a rumor they would look at the other disgusted before laughing loudly.

Neither could ever see the other that way. They were more like siblings than anything else b

This is why Sam never had a problem with letting Paul stay the night as long as the door was open. He was still an overprotective big brother.

In high school the two meet Jared Cameron.

And the three musketeers began.