𝐆𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐮𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

𝐆𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐮𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧: Estella Van Der Woodsen

𝙁𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝘾𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙢: Candice King or Ashley Benson

𝙁𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙢: Gossip Girl

𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩: Nate Archibald and/or Chuck Bass

𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙨 ━ unpublished

( ꜱᴜᴍᴍᴀʀʏ )
✧・: *✧・
──────────

Estella Van Der Woodsen.

A name known throughout the Upper East Side.

The second-born daughter of Lily Van Der Woodsen.

The older sister of Eric Van Der Woodsen.

The twin sister of Serena Van Der Woodsen.

Estella Van Der Woodsen was the complete opposite of her twin. While Serena was a troublemaker and was usually either drunk or high.

Estella was the one who stayed home watching movies with Eric or going on shipping trips with her mom.

The only time she went to parties she was dragged there literally usually by either Blair or Chuck. And while there Estella only ever had one glass of champagne.

Estella was the responsible twin. The one who dragged her twin home while she was drunk. Estella was known as the one who always cleaned up all of Serena's messes along with all of her friends as well.

But just because Estella Van Der Woodsen seemed like the kind perfect girl next door didn't mean she couldn't be the worst out of the bunch.

Chuck Bass was one of her best friends for a reason. He along with Nate remembered perfectly when Estella threatened Bart Bass to his face.

Estella Van Der Woodsen was the protector on the Upper East Side so when her sister called her crying begging for her to help convince their Mom to let her go to boarding school.

Estella did just that.

Without any questions.

Estella stood on the sidewalk smiling sadly with her arms wrapped around Eric while waving goodbye to her twin.

The first time in their lives the two would be so far separated from each other.

Serena now in Connecticut and Estella leaving Manhattan the next week getting the opportunity to study a year aboard something she always wanted to do and worked hard for.

But when she gets a phone call from her Mom telling her about her brother's suicide attempt Estella drops everything and gets on the next flight back to New York to see her baby brother.

Only to return to a city full of secrets and lies.

Only to find out things that Estella never wanted to know.

And perhaps Estella Van Der Woodsen shows a side to her that no one wanted to believe existed.

For a good girl can only be good for so long and Estella Van Der Woodsen has been good for too long.

✧・: *✧・
──────────

✧・: *✧・──────────