She Likes You

"So, how did the study session go?" Minnie questioned while she, Soyeon, and Yuqi waited for their other friends to arrive at their table they always sat at during lunch.

  "It was hard, but I eventually got the hang of it. When we were done, I went straight home. Oh, and she gave me a kiss goodbye," Yuqi said. Soyeon looked at Minnie while sipping on her juice box. She already knew she would make a big deal about it.

  Minnie stopped everything she was doing and looked at her friend with an astonished expression. "She kissed you?!"

  "Yeah, why?"

  "That means she likes you."

   "Oh, I thought it was just a friendly kiss," she said, puffing out her cheek. Then she shook her head. "No, it was definitely a friendly kiss. You're overthinking it, Nini."

  "Yeah, wait until I'm right again," she huffed while rolling her eyes.

  Soyeon finished her juice and sighed. "I think Yuqi's right. You're overreacting."

  "Just watch."

  "Watch what?" Soojin said, sitting next to Minnie. Shuhua sat next to her and smiled at everyone.

  "Nothing," she sighed. Soojin looked at Soyeon for an explanation, but she just shook her head. "Where were you two?"

  "Biology kept us behind," Shuhua sighed, resting her head on her friend's shoulder.

  "Well, if it isn't Miss Cho Miyeon," Soyeon said.

  "Sorry. My class is so far away from the cafeteria."

  "Pick a seat," Soyeon smiled. Miyeon quickly sat next to Yuqi. Minnie gave Soyeon a knowing look.

  "How was class, Mimi?" Yuqi asked with big eyes.

  "Good."

  "Are we still on for a study session tomorrow?"

  "Sure."

  Minnie observed the two but got distracted by giggling next to her. Soojin and Shuhua were whispering to each other and physically seemed to be very close. Minnie was no matchmaker, but something was definitely going on. But something was weird because she swore Soojin and Soyeon had something going on. Was she finally wrong about who liked who?

  "Your house?" Yuqi asked with excitement.

  "Yeah, it's been a while. I thought you could come over."

  "Sure!"

  Minnie sighed. Yuqi was so oblivious. Miyeon obviously liked her, and now she was playing into her little trap. Maybe that's what the girl needed.