Just Me & You...

^ pretty much sums up why I ship them! <3

But also I played Resident Evil 6 Leon and Helena's campaign like crazy. I love it. I don't care people say this game is trash, this game is literally treasure and my favorite resident evil game.

--- anyway to the story below---

It had been 2 months since the Resident Evil 6 incident involving Simmons, the assassination of President Benford, and the C-Virus attack. Leon and Helena continued to work closely together. Working for the Secret Service. Protecting the newly elected President.

Since they had to protect the newly elected President, they had to constantly follow him around wherever he went. Closely monitoring him as well as guarding him from whatever danger presents itself. As there had been numerous attacks from the bio-terrorist group Veltro. Wanting to destabilize the Global Superpower and throw the world into utter chaos.

Helena sighed looking at an old rustic antique wooden cuckoo clock that had been given to them by Agent Hunnigan. She thought that it would be a nice housewarming gift for the two (since she knew they were always on the move from place to place due to the President's busy schedule). I mean, staying at a new safe house every week or two isn't the most ideal living quarters. Hunnigan could tell that the stress of their jobs was weighing heavily both on Leon and Helena. After all, with the recent incident of the assassination of President Benford and all the Secret Service really beefed up their security. It was however, putting Leon and Helena through massive leaps and hurdles which are causing both of them to burn out. But honestly, Helena felt like that clock was driving her crazy hearing every second tick. Leon didn't feel that way though, he actually enjoyed it. And lovingly so, took it with them to every safe house.

That's when Leon came through the door. Exhausted. He had been on Protective Detail for 72 hours straight. Helena couldn't accompany him this time because she had recently gotten shot last week after protecting the President during a Global United Nations Meeting. Helena loosened her grip on her gun. Relieved it was Leon and not someone else. As it has happened multiple times where other outside Agents come to their place and try to kill them.

Leon: " sorry I'm late" knowing Helena was waiting for him. He knew she wanted to throw them a nice dinner. Trying to destress and get their mind off things.

Helena shook her head and gave Leon a little smile saying " it's alright, as long as you come back in one piece" causing Leon to lightly chuckle. He pulled a red rose behind his back. Although it had become withered and dry during its journey back here. Still it was a kind gesture, Helena smiled and took it.

" so... how are you feeling?" Leon asked, seeing Helena still hold her side. The place where she had gotten shot.

Helena: " I'm fine. Nothing I can't handle" brushing it off. As Leon shook his head saying " if I had gotten there faster-" getting cut off by Helena saying " don't" not going to play the "what if or only if" game. " It's not your fault, so I don't wanna hear it." Helena said, knowing Leon was held up at the East Gate fending off an attack and knows that he tried his best to make his way back to the Main Building.

Helena: " Anyway, enough talk about work. Let's eat. I made dinner but it's probably cold. I'll warm it up in the microwave." looking at the small danky table across the living room.

" I knew it. It's bad isn't it. Here give it to me. Don't eat it. I'm just gonna throw it away and order out." Helena said, pissed off. Seeing Leon's reaction, which he tried his best to hide.