You Aren't Alone...

This chapter starts 1 month earlier from the previous chapter. So, you can imagine Leon and Helena in Russia while....

Wesker found himself unable to sleep. His work/plans had also been affected with where his current mindset was. All he could think about was Jill. He found himself staring at a giant computer screen for hours on end of pictures, videos, news/info all about Jill.

It ate away at him where he could not concentrate on what he used to find the most important thing which needed his direct attention. It had now become an obsession thinking about Jill. He didn't realize how much he actually missed or needed her, only until she wasn't by his side anymore. It drove him mad, he knew he should stay in hiding as his plans were going so well under the guise that he had perished. Nobody was looking for him, or looking into what he was doing. However, this gnawing sensation was relentless. It had to be put to an end and the only way was to have her once more. Wesker grabbed the P30 serum but than stopped himself. No. It would end the same way as it did before. If someone had set her free than she would leave just as she did before. But... if she stayed willingly than... maybe... maybe he could have her...

This made him think if she felt the same way. After all, they did spend 3-4 years together... Plus Wesker started to think back to when they were both S.T.A.R.S. members that she did seem like she was interested in him. Was it just an underling looking up to her superior? or was it something more? now that he thought about it he could've sworn Jill was flirting or hitting on him during that time. But he was too preoccupied with his plans to notice. Only now he realized it. Making him smirk. Oh only if... only if he knew sooner...

For example, Wesker knew Jill after EVERY mission when they were in S.T.A.R.S. she would sit in his office for hours AND I MEAN HOURS going over the mission reports with him. Which she did not need to unless there was some kind of discrepancy or something like that. But she must've enjoyed it since she always had a smile when she did that with him. Sometimes she would massage his shoulders after a mission too. In addition, whenever the team went to eat lunch, Jill would always sit with Wesker in his office and eat her lunch with him as well as make small talk about nothing really in particular which at the time Wesker found annoying but now thinks that she was practically throwing herself onto him saying " take me!" and he was completely oblivious. These past memories were driving Wesker nuts.

There was also that one time where Jill gave a peck on the cheek to Wesker during the Christmas Party, but everyone was really drunk so... hardly anyone remembered what happened.

With that, Wesker started to make plans on making Jill his once more...

Wesker: " It seems that I can't get you out of my head.. Jill.." seeing her again. Having survived the Rocket Launcher blast in the volcano. Making it out of the events of Resident Evil 5. Surprising her at her door. After a year had passed.

Jill: " Wesker?! You're alive?!" alarmed. Before she could grab her gun on the drawer he picked it up and crushed it. Leading Jill to move back, further into her house. Running to the kitchen to try and grab a knife but Wesker was faster using his super speed and grabbed all the knives. Tossing them out the window.

He chuckled and said " did you really think I'd go down so easily?" stepping towards Jill.

Jill: " how did you find me?" thinking she was off radar. Nobody knew where she was.

Wesker chuckled and said " I have my ways." hinting that no trail is untraceable. Adding " which I know you know all too well" as Jill had done the same when under Weskers control. Going after the people who know bits and pieces leading to the real thing.