hostage

Amber's house held many demons. It had once belonged to the Macher family and during the first Ghostface attacks, it became infamous. It's where Billy Loomis and Stu Macher revealed themselves. It's where they killed numerous people, including Jordan's aunt Tatum. Now, history seemed to repeat itself as Colton pulled up against the curb and parked the car.

"Five minutes. You go in, you say hi, you leave. Got it?" Jordan nods,

"Yes. In and out, I got it. You can even leave the car running," she jokes as she hops out of the passenger seat. "Trust me, I really don't feel like celebrating right now." Still, she heads to the front door which is already open.

The house is packed full of kids who didn't even know Wes existed. Jordan pushes through the crowds to eventually find Mindy sitting on the kitchen counter. "Good to see you're having fun!" Jordan shouts to her. Mindy jumps up to hug her.

"Jordan I'm so sorry." Jordan pulls away, she knows she'll start crying again if given the chance. Chad is the next to come comfort her, Liv following in his wake.

"Fuck Ghostface. I'm gonna kill that asshole."

"Yeah, you and me both," Jordan mutters. Liv quickly hugs her and mumbles some kind of apology but it still feels genuine. "Hey, where's Amber? She's the last person I need to see before I can head out."

"Wait you're leaving?" Liv asks, suddenly engaged.

"Yeah, I'm not really in the partying mood right now. I'm just here to say hi and then I'm heading home. My mom is taking us out of town for a bit, given everything."

"So you're just going to run away?" Jordan backs away, somewhat suspicious.

"Yeah, Ghostface just killed my dad, Liv. I'm not going to stick around and wait to get offed too." The pink haired girl shrugs but doesn't respond. "Whatever, I'm just gonna say hi to Amber and then I'll leave. I'll be back as soon as the killer's caught, I promise." The twins hug her again and she waves a quick goodbye before heading down the hallway to see Amber

"Jordan! Thank god you're here, I was so worried." She practically tackles her with a hug. "I heard about what happened at the hospital, with Tara? She would have died if your dad hadn't been there."

"Yeah, that's what Sam said."

"Okay, maybe she's not the devil like I thought, but I still don't trust her. C'mon, I'll get you a drink." She pulls her back into the kitchen and up to the counter, grabbing a cup.

"No thanks, Amber. I'm heading out."

"What? You just got here! Come on, have one drink. For Wes, right?"

"Hey! For Wes!" Chad yells before taking a shot.

"Shots, really? This is supposed to be a memorial," Amber scolds him.

"And this is how I mourn, and distract myself from the looming specter of death," he shoots back.

"Wait, Amber didn't you literally drag me in here to drink?"

"Yeah but like beer, not fucking Fireball." Amber rolls her eyes.

"Speaking of beer, we're out," Mindy adds.