Field Trip To The Med Bay (part 1)

Peter is still spiderman in this, and he has all but grown up in a SHIELD base so he has expertise medical situations, and MJ's mom is a nurse so she knows her way around a medical situation. What happens when a field trip to a SHIELD base turn into Peter and MJ helping out in the med bay

    Everyone thought they knew Peter Parker, the weak resident nerd of Midtown High. The same Peter that could barely run 3 laps in gym class without getting tired, but could ace every class in his sleep. However, he was quite the opposite in terms of strength and stamina, he was the red and blue clad vigilante that swung around the streets of New York protecting its innocent people. No one at school other than Ned and MJ knew this. Ned had found out by accident, but MJ she found out by herself. Another secret that no one other than Ned and MJ knew was that Parker wasn’t his real last name, it was Fury. The same as his dad’s, Nicholas J. Fury the director of the Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement and Logistics Division better known as S.H.I.E.L.D. He had grown up on a S.H.I.E.L.D. base being trained by Natasha the Black Widow and Clint the Hawkeye, arguably making him one of the best agents S.H.I.E.L.D. has ever had. Which possessed an interesting challenge to keep hidden when Mr. Harrington told them about their next field trip, to a S.H.I.E.L.D. base.

That Friday he boarded the bus to his inevitable doom. He had hoped that none of the agents would embarrass him too much in front of his class. Sitting towards the back of the bus, Ned rambled the entire ride about how cool and exciting this field trip was going to be. Peter zoned out looking through the bus window as Ned rambled on about something he didn't quite catch. MJ sat in the seat across from Peter and Ned, sketching Peter's face into her crisis sketchbook. As they pulled up to S.H.I.E.L.D. base, Ned shook Peter forcefully, forcing him back to reality. They all exited the bus entering the building in awe, except for Peter. He had just walked through the lobby this morning, so it wasn’t anything unusual. As the tour guides walked towards his class, he realized that they were Natasha and Clint. Peter sighed heavily, Natasha just smirked while Clint was grinning ear to ear like a child.
     Natasha then handed out guest passes to everyone in the class while explaining what each level meant. She skipped over Peter, Ned, and MJ seeing as they already had their own they already had their own. As they walked through security, KAREN the building’s and Peter’s personal AI read off every one's name and clearance level.
“Natasha Romanoff, Level 9,”
“Clinton 'Clint' Barton, Level 7,”
“Mr. Harrington, Level Guest,” KAREN said. She read off each student's name and level guest till it was just MJ, Ned, and Peter left.
“Michelle ‘MJ’ Jones, Level 8,”
“Edward ‘Ned’ Leeds, Level 6,"
"Peter ‘Parker’ Fury, Level 10,” KAREN said as they walked through the scanners.
“What the heck!” Flash yelled across the room, as the rest of the class was just left staring stunned like a deer in the headlights towards the group of friends. Peter didn’t know what to say, but he didn’t have to because Natasha answered for him.
“Peter, Ned, and MJ work here as interns,” she said without missing a beat.
“Then how do they have such high clearance levels, and why was Parker's last name Fury?” questioned Flash.
“Classified, now we should get on with this tour as we have a very strict schedule” Natasha said with a stoney eyed look that scared Flash into being quiet. The group started to walk towards the elevator to start the tour, however, KAREN interrupted.
"I hate to interrupt the tour before it even starts, but Peter and MJ are needed elsewhere at the moment, please report to medical for your orders," she said in a very loving way.
"Sorry, but you heard KAREN, we got to go, catch you guys later," Peter said all but running off.

667 words