Field Trip To The Med Bay (part 2)

Peter and MJ made their way to the medical bay as fast as they humanely could. Not understanding why they would be called up, Peter opened the door, allowing them both to slip through. They were both instantly caught off guard by how crazy the med bay was.

"It never gets like this, and if it does it normally involves the avengers," MJ said as they made their way to charge nurses desk.

"Agent Fury, and Agent Jones reporting for orders ma'am," Peter said.

"Oh, thank the Lord you two were able to make it down here. It's been so hectic, and you guys have some of the best medical training outside of Dr. Cho and Dr. Banner who are both currently out of the country, unable to return for a couple of days," charge nurse, agent Mattila said.

"Okay, so I'm assuming we have orders?" MJ said quizzically.

"Yes, yes, you both will be helping Dr. Simmons as you both as close as you can be to being doctors as you could be without being actual doctors. You must ask approval of Simmons or of another higher up before you do anything big, but can make the smaller decisions on your own. Remember we run this area like an emergency department, so any agent can walk in, but will be triaged accordingly. And finally we will be receiving the injured Avengers due to the fact both of their primary doctors aren't around and they have a mission," she said without skipping a beat.

"Okay, we will go get changed and start helping where we can," MJ said.

They both left, Peter coming back in a red scrub top and dark blue bottoms, and MJ in teal scrub top with purple bottoms, both sporting a white lab coat and stethoscope. And they were instantly put to work. Peter got an agent who had accidentally cut himself while trying to cut an avocado. He had him stitched up in no time and gave him a more effective way to cut an avocado. Then MJ got an agent who had gotten their arm broken during training. She made sure they even got the cast color they wanted.

{Time skip brought to you by Timmy the tiny shark :) }

A couple hours later on their lunch break their class had made their way to the med bay for their tour. However, their tour guide had been changed to Maria Hill after Natasha and Clint got called as back up. Flash saw this as his opportunity to make his way over to Peter to humiliate him. Much to Peters dismay, and very much against his teachers approval.

"Who did you pay Parker, huh. I don't believe that you have the skills to have an internship here, let alone be working in the med bay." Flash said

Natasha heard this and stormed over. "If you ever and I mean EVER talk to Peter like that again, I will make sure you disappear without a single trace" Natasha said with a deadly look.

Flash just nodded mumbling the words 'yes ma'am' almost in audibly.

Just then Peter and MJ got alerts on their watches saying that Natasha was injured in the mission and they were the ones assigned as her doctors.

544 Words