Chapter 20: Forever a dream

For the past few days, Y/n has done the same thing every night, going to their shared bedroom and waiting for her boyfriend to fall asleep until she gently and silently walks to Rindou's room and knocking on his door. Rindou, since then, hasn't fallen asleep without Y/n beside him as he enjoyed being beside Y/n, it almost felt like he was sleeping beside the clouds.

It was a few weeks like that, night by night it was like that until one night it all changed... Izana woke up realizing that Y/n wasn't beside him so he stood up, got out of the room and opened every single door looking for her until he finally found her in Rindou's room sleeping beside him. His eyes glowed red with anger seeing how Rindou's arms are wrapped around Y/n.

Due to his anger he couldn't help himself but to hold Rindou by the collar, pulling him out of the bed continuously punching him, waking everyone up as they hear Izana yelling at Rindou as he punched his face.

"Izana, stop it! Stop it right now!" Y/n exclaimed trying to pull Izana away from Rindou.

Ran and the others then came running into the room seeing Rindou's condition and Izana's anger taking over the room along with the silence. Izana then looked at Y/n making her step back in fear.

"Answer me, Y/n... Why the hell are you in this room, beside someone else who's not your boyfriend?!" Izana asked, screaming while stepping forward towards Y/n.

"I-I..." Y/n didn't know how to explain her side so she couldn't do anything but look down and cry.

With anger, Izana raised his hand, making it obvious that he was about to hurt Y/n. At this moment, Rindou, even though his body was weak, stood up and ran in front of Y/n blocking Izana's hit.

"You can hurt the one who understood you althrough out those years even when you've hurt her so many times, she stayed silent knowing how you'd react if she ever spoke up but you can't think to yourself what you've actually done or said to make her do these things? What you've done to make her find her comfort somewhere else? To make her stay silent and find someone else to actually cry to because she couldn't handle the pain anymore? You can hurt me as many times as you want but I dare you, think about the things she's done for you and compare it to the things you've given and done to her." Rindou said looking Izana straight to his eyes.

Izana didn't reply but instead turned his back. Before stepping out of the door, he looked back at Y/n.

"If I can't have you alone... No one will, understood?" Izana said and walked back to his room.

Y/n fell down on his knees and started crying, Rindou comforting her, hugging her as she cried hearing Izana break the things in their room due to his anger.

"I'm sorry you got involved with his anger... I knew I shouldn't have done this... Don't worry, I'll make sure this doesn't happen again. I'll talk to him... I'm sorry again, Rindou." Y/n explained between her sobs.

"He might hurt you... Don't you think you should talk to him when he's calm?" Rindou asked.

"If I wait until he's calm, it'll be harder to talk to him then. It's much better like this so I know when he'll try to hit me or if he's actually calm." Y/n replied.

"Are you sure about this?..." Rindou asked holding Y/n's hand.

"I think we should stop talking to each other or even seeing each other from now on... I don't want to put your life in danger. And yes, I'm certain about this." Y/n said as she pulled her hand away from Rindou's.

"But Y/n-" before Rindou can finish his sentence, Y/n has gotten out of the door.

Rindou fell down on his bed feeling devastated of Y/n's words. He's fallen deeply in love with Y/n and can't bare to imagine knowing she's going to ignore him from now on. His older brother, Ran, sat down beside him and tried to comfort him but Rindou shove him away.

"Just leave me alone, Aniki" Rindou whispered to him and Ran left the room sadly looking at him before closing the door.

(I'm not too sure if I spelled the "Anikin" right or if that was the right nickname Rindou calls his older brother please do correct me)