Chapter 3

He walk towards the dinning room for setting the table. As he reaches there, he meets the usual morning sight of his eight years old twins bickering and his four year old son watching them with a smile.

Aditya Singh Oberoi and Ahaana Singh Oberoi are his twins, where Adi is three minutes elder to Haanu. They both looks exactly like like him. Only difference is Haanu has curly hair like her Mumma. But they are entirely different in their behaviour. Adi is pretty much serious and hard. He has an attitude bigger than his age. He is not very social and it's really hard for him to mingle outside of his family. Only time one can see his mischievous side is when he riles up  Haanu, which he loves to do. They both bicker like cats and dogs but love each other so much and is protective of each other. Adi doesn't get angry often but can be terrible once provoked and literally looks like devil.

Haanu is so lively and a complete chatter box. She is much like Gauri and exact opposite of Adi. She seems to be an angel as to how she shows her puppy eyes to convince others to do as her wish. But once you mess with her you cannot even predict from which way troubles fall upon you. She is the prankster and the mischievous one. Sharda Ma used say Gauri was also like this in her childhood that is when her father was alive. The only one to mess with Haanu and get away with it is Adi. And it is Adi who saves her after she creates some serious problems.

Adi and Haanu have different choices when it comes to food. Adi likes Continental whereas  Haanu likes Indian. It was really hard to handle Gauri's wierd cravings while she was pregnant with them. Maa had been horrified once, when she saw Gauri having Pakodas with Pasta.

Abhinav Singh Oberoi is the sweetest, most obedient and understanding kid he have ever seen. He resembles Gauri mostly expect for him having Om's chocolate brown eyes. He likes to grow his hair long seeing his Papa's hair. Abhi is never demanding and so sweet to everyone. The boy is so loving that Om fear people may take advantage of Abhi when he grew up, like how he was betreyed many times in his past. He is a Mumma's boy and heart of his siblings. Adi and Haanu are fiercely protective of him and always get something for him. Om believe he has the artistic talent as, he had seen colours always fascinate Abhi. Wherever he paint the boy would come there and watch silently. When he asked once whether he wishes to learn painting, he saw Abhi's eyes lit up before replying positively.

It's only Amu who got Gauri's eyes. She has his hair and nose while she got Gauri's chubby cheeks. She looks a mixture of both of them. Amu is totally Papa's princess, she loves to be in his arms and is reluctant to leave him when he is around. She is an active child. She can be a bit stubborn at times.

A chirpy voice interrupt them all. "Good Morning all". "Good Morning Neiluthe kids chorused before running towards him and hugging him. Neil is his manager cum PA. He met Neil in Bangalore, he joined at the starting of his business. He is an orphan. Neil has a very charming and lively personality that reminds him of Rudy. Neil used to be caring towards him, he always had an affection for him but only started to show it after Gauri entered his life. Gauri and Neil have a special bond, Neil had declared himself as her brother after getting to know her. He had become a family.

"Good morning. Come fast and have your breakfast all. We need to leave fast Neil"  he said. As everyone get seated, Gauri comes carrying Amu. Seeing him Amu wriggles in her hold shows him hands asking for him to take her in his arms. He lift her and place her in his lap. Gauri take the chair near him.

They all have there food having slight conversations. The kids left to play, Adi carried away Amu distracting her showing a butterfly outside. Neil cleared his throat for attention and from his serious face  it is evident that the matter is important.

"As we have already decided to take over the Singhania Industry in India, the first project that we will be leading are with Oberoi Industries and Shergill Corporates"   as Neil  finishes, Omkara went stiff. Gauri gently holds his arms and rubs her thumb over it. Neil leaves from there as he know it is sensitive topic for Om and Gauri needs to calm him down.

"What are you going to do?" She asks him. "I don't know" he reply in a vulnerable voice. "How long are you going to run away from them" he looks at her with tears. She hugs him placing his heads on her shoulders and said "Ten years had passed Omkaraji. You had changed over these years and they might have changed too. You are afraid to see their disappointment, but  you should face your fears. I suggest you should attend it. Meet them and decide what you need to do after seeing their reaction. Leave the rest on Shankarji, he will make everything fine"

"Okay" he took a deep breath and said. She is his guide and as always she will need him. He called Neil and asked him to make arrangements for tomorrow for them to leave to Mumbai. He kissed her forehead before leaving for office.

Gauri Omkara Singh Oberoi stared at her husband  as he left for his office. She had suffered a lot in her life like him. The day her Jatadhari Hippie had entered her life she got someone to love her for a lifetime. At first he also misunderstood her like everyone, how can she blame him alone when the villagers who knew her from childhood had misunderstood her. But when she had shown him her marks he had believed her and apologised. She never expected him to come to save her, but he had came, saved her and married her.

When he had told her that he didn't believe in love and marriage, she panicked thinking he will leave her. But when he had told her to continue the marriage despite it and becoming friends for knowing each other, her respect for him increased.

She already knew he had a troubled past from all that happened. But still she appreciated his efforts to make her comfortable. Slowly she had fallen for the man he managed to cover with his cold exterior. She had known he was a child from inside who craved for love. When she cared for him, she could see the myriad of emotions that his eyes displayed. She had waited for him to realise his love as she knew he had to come out of his shell. But what  came out of the shell had later took her by surprise. He can be such a baby and demand attention from her, he is lovely but possesive. He motivated her to start a career as a designer. Today, the name GKS and "Omiri Fashions" is well known throughout Asia.

She knew his insecurities and had managed to take away most of them. It had pained her to know he has suffered so much. She had seen him enjoying the childhood of their kids and experience it with them. She was the strict parent amoung the them and he is the one to spoil them by pampering and supporting them. Sometimes he also become a kid along with them and takes punishment with them.

She had seen how Adi looks up to his father. Adi wants to become like his father. She has seen how he would fulfill every small wishes of Haanu. She has seen how Abhi consider his Papa as his Hero. Nothing is to be said for Amu, she see nothing other than her father .
He is the best father and the best husband. Everyday she Thanks her Shankar ji for sending him into her life.

*****************

In the evening Omkara, entered the house and finds Gauri resting on the couch with papers spread around. He sits near her and layed down placing his head on her lap.

"How was your day?" Gauri asks him. "As usual. Have you set everything for tomorrow" responds Omkara. "I have packed our stuffs. Even though the kids and me are only coming day after tomorrow, I have set everything ready"  says Gauri.

"When will your meeting be over" asked Omkara. He wished she could be there while he meets them. But he know it is really important for her to attend it and it was he only who asked her to finish it off and reach after that.
"It will be over by afternoon. We will take the Evening flight and reach by midnight"

"Okay then be it"  said Omkara.

The next day Omkara and Neil get ready to leave for Mumbai. Omkara stands in their temple area joining his hands and praying as Gauri takes his Aarati. She gives the Prasad to everyone. Om hugs his family and left to India for most anticipated meeting.