Ch.1

~10 years ago~

You and Aonung are just innocent kids. He was the son of Ronal, the tsahik, and Tonowari , the chief . You only had your mother, but it was fine you two managed to get by together. You being 5 and him being 6 you guys had a sister-brother bond, and everyone knew that. Many even confused you two being siblings. You guys basically grew up together. On a random morning you felt offly chilly. You didn't know why you just felt chilly.  You told your mother about this but she just told you to brush it off. Maybe it was a flu you thought. You did what your mother told you to do, and you brushed it off, and headed outside to meet with Aonung. You both greeted each other with hug and started to play around with each other. Going swimming, tackling each other, going on races, laughing and smiling with each other , and just having fun. You stayed outside playing with him for basically the whole day.

When the night came near you wanted him to stay for dinner , so your dragged him over to your hut to ask your mom if he can stay over , since your mom liked him she allowed him. She was in the "kitchen" section of the hut and her back was faced away from you guys as she made both you kids dinner. You and Aonung sat by each other talking about all the fun you guys had. You guys were talking with your mouths full. "Kids, don't talk with food in your mouth!" your mother says as she laughs. You guys both laugh at what she said and enjoyed your food.

5 minutes later you guys both finished , but all of a sudden you felt cold again? You started to unconditionally shiver. "Are you okay Y/N?" Aonung asks in a worried tone. Yeah you guys were small, but he did care about you a lot. As you were still shaking your mother noticed. "Dear?! What is wrong?!" She quickly rushes to be in front of you and pushes Aonung out of the way slightly not hurting him but enough to move him about a foot away. She checks your forehead for a cold, but nothing. Your hands stopped moving all together and you noticed. You slowly brought your hands eye level to see why. All of a sudden ice comes out of your hands. Your mother is right in front of you so of course , she gets hit first. She gets hit and freezes. Right in her tracks. And she fell to the ground. You start panicking and crying.

Aonung quickly got out of the hut and called for him mother and his father. You tried helping your mother but you just made things worse.  You were going to sit next to her on the ground to check her pulse, but as you were lowering your self you placed you hands touched the ground. The ground suddenly freezes underneath you, but your shiver is gone? As the ground freezes the walls start to freeze, then the whole hut. Your frozen in shock until you hear some people calling your name. "Y/N?! Y/N!" Your hear Ronal call out. "I-i am in here.." your reply back . Suddenly you see Aonung , Tonowari , and Ronal standing at the entrance of your hut. They are frozen and in shock of what they are seeing. A 5 year old metkyaina child with her hands cover in what looked like shaved ice and all around her is frozen.

The chief quickly calls in other people to come and escort you. You see two men rush in and grab you by the armpits. You try to break free but their grips on your arms are to strong for you to be freed. All three of them; Ronal ,Tonowari , and Aonung look at you in fear. Your scared your self . "Let me go please!" You yell at them with tears running down your cheeks. Aonung sees this and he starts to cry as well. "I will handle this , take Aonung out of here" you hear Tonowari say to Ronal. "Aonung please!" You say shouting at him,  he is seen walking off with his mother as he is looking back at you with a scared but worried look.

Tonowari calls over some more people to help decide what to do with you. You see them stop talking and Tonowari starts walking towards you. "Please let me go! Please!" You say to him. He stops at a 4 feet distance trying not to get close to you. "We will lock you up, somewhere hidden, where you cannot hurt any of the people." He says in a deep , stern voice. "No , no please. I can't! I won't hurt anyone , I promise!" You say pleading and begging for him to let you stay. He simply shakes his head no. he raises his hand to signal the men holding you to take you away. you try freeing your self again, but again , it doesn't work you're simply to small for the big men holding you back.

As you are being taken out you see other people come in and take your mother's frozen body away. That was a scary sight for a 5 year old. It was a long walk to your new home. You didn't know how long you were going to stay there, all you knew was , it's going to be a long rest of your life. The mens still strong grip on your arms are starting to hurt alot more. "Can you go any tighter?!" You say and hiss at them. They just look at you then continue walking.

You arrive at you new "home". It's a big cave with everything you'll need to survive. There is also a long body of water near by. The whole place is surrounded by a fence made out of wood, leaf's, and rope. "I-is this my new home?.." the men nod and practically throw you in and lock all the fences. Locking you out from the world.

Home sweet home.