Ch.5

Ever since that encounter with Aonung you've worried about your old village..how could you do this? How could ruin your home that wasn't even your home anymore? And most of all...how could you do this to Aonung? You were so confused, disappointed in yourself even. How could this even have happened? You need to know how to fix this. You need to find a way to reverse this big mess you made.

You feel so much anger and frustration in you. You're pacing back and forth , soon those small steps turn into stomps. How could you do this? You keep thinking to yourself. You are such a failure. All of a sudden when you are stomping ice comes out from your feet. Just what happend when you froze your mother...you can't freeze yourself...right?.. Great now you're even more scared of your self than you already were.

Noel little frozen patch turns into a big one the more you move the bigger it gets. You're only moving in fear though, so you try to relax and take deep breaths. Your breathes clam you down and the ice slowly starts melting. Have you...gotten control of your powers? You take more deep breaths and the ice is suddenly all gone...now you have hope! Maybe you CAN un-storm the storm.

You gain hope , so now you just practice. Practice controlling your powers. Practice controlling your emotions. You need to practice to be able to see Aonung and live with him. Live with him again and enjoy your old life again.

Free.