♥︎𝗣𝗮𝗽𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁 ♥︎

4 years ago.

_________________________________

Today, he made dinner for me, showing how much he cares for me. As I sat at the table, savoring the delicious meal he had prepared, my mind drifted back to the day my father had introduced him to me.

"Dad said, 'She is Park Ji-woo, your mom, and he is your brother, my son, Park Jimin,'' I recalled. The news had shocked me; I never imagined my father getting married again. But I had kept my thoughts to myself and quietly left the room.

However, later that day, Jimin had knocked on my door and said, "Hi." It was the first time I had heard his voice, and for some reason, it brought me a sense of peace I had never experienced before.

_________________________________

At school.

Jungkook walked briskly towards his class, his mind preoccupied with thoughts of his upcoming exam. As he turned the corner, he was stopped in his tracks by Minho, a classmate who always seemed to have something to say about Jungkook's hyung, Jimin.

"Hey, Jungkook," Minho said with a grin. "How's Jimin doing today?"

Jungkook's heart sank at the mention of Jimin's name. He knew Minho had feelings for Jimin, but he couldn't bear to hear him talk about it.

"I don't know, Minho," Jungkook muttered as he tried to walk past him.

But Minho persisted. "Did Jimin mention me at all? .What did he have for lunch? .Is he feeling okay?"

Jungkook felt a wave of anger rising within him. How could Minho be so obsessed with Jimin? .Didn't he see that Jungkook himself had feelings for Jimin?.

"Leave me alone, Minho," Jungkook finally said, his voice tinged with frustration.

Minho's smile faltered for a moment, but then he looked down at the letter he was clutching in his hand. It was a letter he had written to Jimin, confessing his feelings after a year of keeping them hidden.

After classes end Jungkook walked towards cafeteria but , he couldn't shake off the feeling of unease that had settled in the pit of his stomach. Why had Jimin suddenly said he had work after college?.And why did he feel so restless all of a sudden?.

Later that evening, Jungkook sat alone in his room, staring out of the window at the darkening sky. He couldn't focus on his studies, his mind constantly drifting back to Jimin and Minho.

He thought about how he had fallen in love with Jimin the moment they had met, how his heart would race every time Jimin smiled at him, how he longed to hold him in his arms and never let go.

But now, Minho's presence seemed to be casting a shadow over their relationship. Jungkook knew he had to confront his feelings for Jimin, but he was scared of what might happen if he did.

He was waiting for Jimin in the hall area, feeling fear and worry - what if Jimin left him and loved someone else.

"Kookie," Jimin called out, interrupting Jungkook's thoughts. He opened his eyes to see Jimin standing in front of him. Without wasting any time, Jungkook jumped into Jimin's arms like a koala. "I'm sorry, Kookie. I didn't realize it's night already. I'm sorry," Jimin said, cupping Jungkook's cheeks and kissing his forehead.

Jungkook wanted to tell Jimin everything. It wasn't easy for him to hide his feelings. He was scared of what might happen if he confessed. He thought about his family, the people around them, and most importantly, Jimin. He didn't want to lose his hyung, which is why he never confessed. He wondered what he would say, considering they were stepbrothers in reality.