1

Dark clouds covered the night sky making the little ray coming from the moon dark

Evelina was looking outside this was her empire, her kingdom but she always felt suffocated just because she was the crown princess. She was not allowed to live her life normally. She understood how essential she was for her kingdom but it doesn't change the fact that she was not entitled to attend an ordinary school like others. She was not allowed to wander willingly on the avenues. she can't even attend university because her family was still stuck in the 1400s.

they believed girls are not meant to accompany school but they can't implicate this rule to others because they showed they were an advanced kingdom. only she knew how deep their philosophy was they can't do anything to others but as she was the future queen of Catalonia they can govern her.

Her mother had origins in the British kingdom as she thought that Queen Elizabeth also didn't heed to college she should not too.

Today she was turning 21 the day she was going to marry Alois the prince of Seborga. he was a player who had popped the cherry off countless girls as he was the crown prince so nobody dared to take action against him. he disgusted Evelina a lot. She can't wed a player or a rapist and doesn't want to deal with this empire. this is a modern era everyone deserves independence.

In a few hours, they will have her betrothal ceremony and at night banquet will announce them as the king and queen of Seborga Catalonia merging the 2 kingdoms. it was a do-or-die condition for her she will not become the slave of the pastors.

she loaded her bag taking every essential thing with her. every jewellery every single penny. money was not an issue she carefully transferred her finances to another account without notifying anyone with the help of the hacker she met on deep web now she had $900 million. it was sufficient for her to spend her whole life comfortably.

she intended to move to India after changing her identity. India was a nice country with a decent living standard she can spend her whole life without confronting any problems and even start her bakery but first she have to leave this shitty place.

Everyone was greedy here she knew they just want her crown her stepmother wanted to give her status to her step-sister. his father had 3 marriages in this generation too because he thought he was a highly monarch who can do anything, Horrendous.

she short heard a knock her maid asked for approval to enter but suddenly the door opened and her mother came inside with a lot of helpers. she ordered her maids to get her ready for her betrothal and left.

Evelina hated her mother a lot her mother was a traditional woman who believed a female is nothing without a man and continuously cursed the girls who lived their lives to the fullest she regret borning in this family.

A few hours later Eve was ready in her white bridal attire. She looked at herself and thought is this my ending? No, she is Evelina she will not surrender.