Chapter 9- Part 1

The cinema was buzzing with chatter as they discussed what had happened in the previous video. Theorizing who the hooded boy was, worried as to why he was in pain, and what led up to that scene, along with other thoughts and perspectives towards it all.

Cale's group was having a serious discussion, worried for their young master.

"Did you know about this!" Alberu asks the head of the Henituse family -who was frozen in his seat- bearly keeping his composure with the memory of his dongsaeng as a child quivering in pain replayed in his mind.

"No...I-I didn't..." Deruth says, angry and confused about it all as he tries to think of when this could have happened.

"How don't you know!" Eruhaben shouts, annoyed and angry at the Duke; how would you not if something like this happens to your child?

With that, the others turned to Ron, the only person who could have known about this, but when he shook his head with a distinct frown made them lose any hope of learning anything.

"Amm...Mr. Leo, may I ask when did this happen?" Hans asks timidly, gaining the audience's attention, making him squirm under their attentive gaze.

Hmmm...

He was around nine years old at the time, so about 14-15 years ago.

' 9 years old!' they thought in shock before Choi Han asked, after much thought, "Who did those graves belong to, and what were they to Cale-nim?"

'Cale-nim? Does the other me know him?' Choi Han questions.

That was the cemetery of the Thames family, his maternal family.

'Cale knew where he was, meaning he's been there before, or this is the original Cale, ' Alberu thinks before asking something that would make him question everything.

"Are we watching the current Kim Rok Soo or the current Cale?" he says, confusing the crowd as to who this Kim Rok Soo was.

Why both, they are the same person, after all

The system says, leaving Alberu and Choi Han puzzled; the audience was now even more confused at what Leo meant; the two of them are the same person... Could it be one of his identities that was mentioned earlier?

"Do you mind elaborating on what you mean by that? They're two separate people are far as I know," Alberu asks, doubting himself.

As I said earlier, they're the same person, the same soul; after all, one of them is the reincarnation of the other.

"But-" Choi Han starts before being interrupted.

Sorry to interrupt our little QnA here, but it's time for the next episode to begin, don't worry, though. Your questions will be answered in due time.

Now let us begin.

The system says leaving no room for discussion.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Splash

He sighed deeply as water droplets fell off his face. He was turning the tap off as he reached for his towel, drying himself off before looking in the mirror.

He tilts his head as he observes himself in the mirror. Gliding a hand through his crimson locks, making sure they were dry before turning around, his gaze landed on the pile of wet and bloody clothes with a pair of muddy boots next to them that he had left on the floor, having showered a few minutes prior.