One

Instead of heading to his next destination, Peter went to the Volturi to see if they know who his mate. At the same time, a young blonde with special gifts walked in the thrown room. "I'm here to see if you know who my mate is." She heard.

Marcus looked at Skylar Swan and smiled. "She's right behind you, Peter."

Peter turned and saw a beautiful human. "Wow." He says as he looked back at the kings. "Thank you."

"Young Skylar, you are leaving with your mate."

Skylar looked at him and nodded. He walked over to her and held his hand out. "I'm Peter."

"Skylar."

The two walked out of the thrown room talking. She's human, he's a vampire who feeds off humans. The two talked as they went to get her things packed. "Why are you here?"

"I came her to control my gift and they helped. I didn't know they were vampires till I caught them feeding off a human." She tells him. "Do you feed off humans?"

"I do. It tastes better."

Skylar nodded. "Well, if you ever are hungry, just feed off me. I don't mind you doing that." He looked at her. "What?"

"Why were you down there?"

Skylar sighed. "My sister needs help." She tells him. "She sent me a letter and I didn't really want to leave, but meeting you, I actually want to get to know you and get out of this building."

Peter walked over to her smiling. "You won't believe me if I told you how long I have been waiting for you."

The blonde looked at him with a smile. "I think I know."
~~~
Traveling back to Forks was a dream to Skylar. She never understood why her sister wanted her to meet this family. Peter was wanting to take his mate somewhere where it could be just the two of them, but as of now, she has to meet her sister's boyfriend's family. When they got to this field, Peter saw someone he wasn't expecting to see. "Major?"

Skylar saw the blonde look at him then to her. "Skylar?" Bella asked causing her to nod. "Wow. You don't look like yourself."

"Well, when your mom sends you to find more about your birth parents, then yeah, I'm not going to look like myself." She says. "Bella, this is Peter. My mate and someone I am getting to know as we just met."

Bella couldn't believe what she was hearing. Her sister, who is very special, who always got attention, is mated to a vampire too and it seems as if she was getting everything already and she hasn't seen her over a year. When Alice told them about the three nomads, Skylar shook her head. "They won't hurt me." She tells them. "Once they see who I am they will no I am not to be harmed."

"Says who."

"The Volturi." Peter tells them. "That's where I met her. Why she was there, I will never know."

Skylar looked at him smiling. "The only question I have is how stupid can you be to figure them out. This is seriously their death sentence and your's too. I know the rules and vampires to never tell a human the secret or a human to discover what they are. You put yourself in danger."

"You'll protect me, right."

"For once, I can't." Skylar says. "Now that I met your boyfriend's family. I'm going to go see daddy." She looked at Peter. "And I'll meet you back at the hotel."

"Sure." He says. "Let me get you to the car."

Skylar nodded as they left. Bella couldn't believe this. Her sister has changed. A lot. She's not going to get much help from her and why. Because their mother sent her to Italy to find more on her birth parents as that was something Skylar asked. "Why didn't you tell us that you had a sister?"
~~~
Peter smiled as the blonde got out of the car. "Thank you, Peter, I'll have daddy drop me off when I'm done with my visit. I just need to tell him and mom what I have found on my birth parents."

"Okay." He says. "After this, we're traveling."

"Sure."

Charlie couldn't believe who he was seeing. "Skylar, it's good to see you are home."

"It feels good to be back. I need to call mom and Phil. I found something on them." She tells him. "I want to tell you three together."

"Call them up."