Three

After the talk with her parents, Skylar sat on the hotel bed thinking about what they spoke about. "Are you okay?" She looked at Peter and nodded. "Did something happen?"

"Not really." She tells him with a sigh. "All my life, we have been searching for answers on why I was dropped off. I traveled some, but ended up in Italy, which was kind of a dead end."

"Kind of?"

"I met you." She tells him. "And I can't wait to know you better, Peter." Skylar sighed as she pulled her necklace out. "I have this extraordinary  gift where I can control the elements and I...feel alone on this planet."

"Was you really in Italy for your parents?" Shaking her head, Peter knew. "You're gift was out of control."

"I asked dad and mom if I can go learn overseas without them knowing the real reason. I told them it was for my parents, but it was mainly my gift." Skylar looked out the window. "I hope to learn more on my parents and my gift." She looked at him. "With your help?"

"Sure." He tells her. "Get some sleep, Sky. We have a long trip ahead of us."

Skylar nodded as she moved towards the pillows. Peter needed to go feed causing the blonde to see that his eyes were black. "You need to feed?" He nodded. "Feed from me."

Peter looked at her before walking over to her. Skylar moved her blonde hair for him to lean in. He kissed her neck till he found the right spot causing Skylar to moan out. Peter bit that spot causing Skylar to close her eyes. Peter closed his eyes till he pulled back knowing her was full.

"Sky?"

When she didn't respond, Peter thought he had drained her, but heard her heartbeat and sighed. She fell asleep. Moving her onto the pillow, Peter walked to the window as he wondered what they will find in Texas.
~~~
Jasper sat in the hotel room as Bella was speaking to Alice. He was trying to help Peter help his mate on her parents and how to control her gift. "Jasper?" He looked at Bella. "What are you doing?"

"Helping Peter and Skylar. I think she deserves answers."

"She's my sister. Enough said." Bella tells them. "She doesn't need to be with Peter, she doesn't need to travel anymore, all she needs is a normal human life."

Jasper looked at Alice as they knew. Bella wasn't liking the attention that her sister was getting and that made them realize that something. Bella Swan is definitely not the person they thought she was.

This is my first Peter story so the chapters will be short. I am trying my best, so please help me out and bare with me.