Hatred

..............................................................................
I have the WORST life. Ever. My enemy is the most popular boy in school. His name is Amira. And he sure tried his best to make my life a LIVING HELL.

As I woke up in the morning, the sunlight was pouring through the shades. Despite my hair being a huge mess, I somehow gathered the energy to walk over to my bathroom to start my day.

I turned on the shower to get the water warm while I brushed my teeth. As the steam rose, I was thinking about what he had done. I wondered why he did it in the first place. I didn't do anything particularly rude and it wasn't like him. "Whatever...." I mumbled. It's not like his life was any of my business.

As I got into the shower, I couldn't stop thinking about him. I hate him so much but after yesterday, I can't get him out of my mind. I wonder if he's thinking the same... "Ugh... I need to get this out of my head. We're enemies after all. I shouldn't be thinking like this."

As I finished getting ready, I was on my way to school at 8:40 AM. As I walk through the halls with confidence, all eyes are on me. Including a certain pair I secretly hoped would be. Amira's.
I wanted him to see what he did yesterday had no effect on me. I could tell he was shocked. Everyone was. I bet they didn't even expect me to show up today. But I was there to prove them wrong.

Yesterday, Amira had purposely gone on another account on facebook and became my friend. I trust people too easily and I sent some photos I wouldn't necessarily want anyone to see. He posted them on his main account and I quickly became the hot topic at our school.

..............................................................................

- story by : jellawella, main editor : mia, bathroom scene and other things by : ididntsignupforthis

mama dont cancel me if u see this this isnt me its an illusion..