Part 8 - Andrew Davila

June 27 10:00 AM

I woke up to the sound of the shower running. I get up and start getting ready and start making the bed.

"Hey Andrew it's okay I'll do it right now." I hear Lexi say.

"Too late I'm already done" I say with a smile.

"You just love to help me huh." She says as she starts walking towards me.

"Anything for you baby." I grab her waist and kiss her.

"Good morning to you too." She says and smiles.

"Good morning Lex." I say and stare at her beautiful green eyes.

"What do you wanna eat?" She asks me.

"Do you just wanna go out and get something?" I tell her.

"Sure let's go to Denny's." She says and grabs her keys.

"Are you gonna drive or do you want me to drive?"

"You could drive if you want." She replies. She gives me her keys and we go to Denny's in her car. We get a table and we ordered our food. I got some pancakes and coffee and Lexi got the same thing.

"Is this our first date?" She asks and giggles.

"I guess so." I laugh. We get out food shortly after and eat. Lexi didn't finish her pancakes so she took them in a to-go box.

"Thanks for the for the food Andrew." She says and kisses me.

"Your welcome babe." We get into the car and drive back to her house. When we get in we see that her parents were back.

"Mom, dad? I thought you guys weren't gonna be back until Monday!" She runs up to hug them. But only her dad hugs her back.

"We came as soon as we heard. How could you be so irresponsible? You let someone break into the house and you left the house unattended!?" Her mom yells.

"Mom that guy was watching me the whole time! He was following me at the store and even touched me! How is this my fault?!" Lexi tries to defend herself but her mom didn't wanna hear it.

"And the cameras weren't even put up! This is your fault! If you had been more responsible maybe the guy wouldn't have broken in!"

"Look Laura maybe it's not entirely her fault-" Her dad tries to speak up.

"She could've stayed here instead of being with Andrew! This might be your fault too boy!"

"Look Lexi asked me to stay at my place because she didn't feel safe here, it isn't her fault." I try to defend Lexi.

"Just get out, now!" Her mom says and starts pushing us out.

"Mom what the hell! You know it wasn't my fault!" Lexi says with a tear running down her cheek.

"I don't wanna hear it. Get your stuff and get out!" Lexi's dad just watches as her mom kicks us out.

Lexi runs up to her room so I follow behind her. I go in after her and close the door.

"You okay Lex?" I ask her with worry. She's bawling.

"No Andrew. Everything keeps happening to me!" She says and sits on the floor. I sit down next to her and hug her.

"Let's get your stuff and get out okay? You could stay at my place." I tell her.

"Okay, it's better than being here. I just wanna get out of here as soon as possible." She says and gets up. I help her pack up some of her clothes and things she needs on a daily basis. After finishing packing up we went downstairs and left.

Lexi was quiet on the way to my apartment. When we got there I helped her bring her stuff up to my place. Right as we went inside she started bawling.

"Hey hey it's okay." I hug her and try to comfort her.

"No Andrew it's not. A bunch of shit has been happening to me lately! First it was the incident with the creep, then I find out he was watching me in my own home and he tried to hurt me and break into my house! And now my mom hates me!" She sits on the couch and puts her hands on her face.

"I just want everything to be normal again." She says while looking down.

"I know everything seems to be going to shit right now but I'm here with you and I'll be with you throughout the way." I reassured her. She looks up and I wipe the tear on her cheek. She goes in for a hug.

"Thank you for everything you do for me." She tells me.

"That's what I'm here for baby." I kiss her forehead. I get up and put her stuff in my room. I come back and sit down with Lexi. I turn on the tv and we continue to watch the movie we were watching last night.

"When is your family coming over here?" She asks me.

"They're coming on Friday and leaving on Monday."

"I'm kinda nervous on meeting them." She says with a small giggle.

"It's gonna be fine. Trust me they're gonna love you." I reassure her. Now that I think of it, I haven't told my mom that I'm already dating Lexi. We haven't told anybody actually. I guess we're gonna be a secret for a while.