Part 9 - Lexi R

June 27 3:28 PM

I woke up in the morning feeling better and went out to breakfast with the boy of my dreams. When I came back my parents were home and I got super excited. Then my mom kicked me out because she thought it was my fault that the house got broken into.

Now I'm staying at Andrew's apartment until I figure out where I'm gonna go. I can't believe my mom actually kicked me out. I never thought she would do something like this.

"What's on your mind?" Andrew asks me from the kitchen. I didn't even notice I was zoned out.

"Sorry I zoned out for a bit." I say and giggle.

"You seem really distracted babe." He comes over and out his arm around me.

"How can I not be." I tell him.

"Come on let's go out and do something to get your mind off of that." He says.

"Where are we gonna go?"

"We'll figure it out on the way." He says and gets up. He pulls me up with him. We walk towards the car and go inside.

"You wanna have some fun?" He asks me with a smirk.

"In the car? Might as well just go inside Andrew." I tell him and laugh.

"That's not what I meant Lexi. I meant like actual fun like going to an amusement park." He says and laughs too.

"Ohhh." I laugh even more. "Sure that sounds good." So that's what we did. We went to the nearest amusement park which was about 20 minutes away. Once we got there we got a wristband and started getting on rides. The first ride we went to was the spinning one. It's called the graviton.

"Lexi I'm kinda scared." Andrew tells me while waiting in line.

"Don't be. Come on it's almost our turn." I reassure him.

"What if I fall?" He says worried. I think he's actually scared.

"You wont Andrew." I tell him and I giggled. I couldn't help myself. Then it was our turn to go on. We stood next to each other and Andrew held my hand tightly.

"Don't let go." He says as he closes his eyes.

"Andrew the ride hasn't even started yet." I say and laugh. Everyone else got on the ride and the lady started it. All I heard was Andrew screaming the whole time. I think he crushed my hand. When we got off Andrew was super dizzy.

"Can we get on a ride that doesn't make me feel dizzy?" He says and laughs. We ended up going on a couple of roller coasters and played some games. Andrew won me a teddy bear. Once it started getting dark we decided to get on the Ferris wheel.

"The view is so beautiful." I say when we reached the top.

"Yeah it is. But I'm not talking about that view." Andrew says while looking at me. He leans in and kisses me.

"You're the best thing that's ever happened to me Lexi." He tells me.

"You saved me Andrew. From everything. I was in the lowest moment of my life, and you helped me." I tell him as a tear comes out. He wipes my cheek and hugs me.

"I'm always gonna be here for you Lex." He tells me as we start going down. After that we went to get some food and went back home around 7 PM.

"Thank you for bringing me Andrew. I had so much fun."

"I had fun too, even though I got super dizzy and almost died." He says and laughs. We got home and Andrew went straight to the shower. I laid down on his bed and scrolled on TikTok for a while. He came out shirtless with a towel wrapped around his waist. How did I get blessed with this fine man?

"What? Do I have anything on me?" He asks me and checks his body.

"No you don't, you just look really good." I tell him.

"Oh really? I'm flattered." He says and smirks."How about we have some more fun?"

"Come over here then." I tell him. He come towards me and starts kissing me. He opens his drawer and pulls out a condom.

"We gotta be safe about it." He says and opens it. We ended up having sex again. We finished around 9 PM and went to sleep afterwards. What I didn't realize was that the condom broke after a few rounds.