𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭: 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢

"Good Afternoon" You greet your favorite teacher, Rafe Cameron, who teaches your ethics class.

The older man lifts his eyes from his notebook to you, and he begins to smile. When we say older we mean by four years as he's only been teaching for a couple months, luckily for you.

"Hey, y/n," He replies as he puts down his notebook and now subtly checks you out.

You begin to blush, feeling the heat in your cheeks.

"Today's my birthday," you say, going to sit on his desk.

Rafe curls an eyebrow at you. "Is it? And how old are you turning?"

He leans back in his seat and begins to cross his arms as you try to seductively flick your hair out of your face.

"Eighteen," you say, your cheeks couldn't have gone redder.

If Rafe's honest, he's waited for this moment. He watched you grow up, as he and his family lived down the road from you. Because of that you became best friends with his younger sister Sarah. Sure, it's kind of creepy the feelings he's felt watching you grow but seeing your not-so-subtle looks didn't help at all.

Especially since you started his class a few months ago, again, you weren't so subtle when it came to your crush on him.

Rafe has seen you unbutton your shirt as you entered his class, he watched you seductively bite your pens, and he saw the way you sat with your legs spread.

He swears the whole class knew about your little crush, except for Sarah of course.

Rafe would die before she found out that he reciprocated those feelings to you.

The bell rings signalling the start of his class took him out of his thoughts.

Rafe cleared his throat and signaled for you to take your seat.

You roll your eyes before obeying him.

A few seconds later, in comes Sarah, who always has a penchant for being late.

He raised an eyebrow at her and said, "You're late."

She just rolls her eyes at her brother."Yeah, yeah. Just give me detention and continue with your lesson."

Rafes just shakes his head as Sarah takes a seat next to you, who just winks at your best friend.

Rafe looks back at you and his eyes widen as he notices your lack of underwear, you notice this and wink back at him. He releases a huff trying not to let you distract him and continues on with his lesson. Half an hour later, the bell finally rings, signaling the end of his class.

"Y/n" Rafe speaks up as he tries wiping off some of his notes off of his board.

You look up at him halting packing up your stuff, not really in a rush as this was your last class of the day.

Sarah halts too, waiting for her older brother to speak up. He turns, spotting you two, "Sarah go to detention, Y/n I need to speak with you about your last assignment"

Sarah just zips up her bag and rolls her eyes before looking at you.

You nod at your best friend letting her go before walking up to Rafe with a grin.

"Yes Mr Cameron" you step up to him acting innocent as you tilt your head.

He heaves a deep breath as he hears his classroom door shut, finally leaving the two of you alone.

Rafe takes a step closer now your chests are touching, the only sound is your breathing.

He can't stop staring at your lips, never wanting to shake off the image of your legs spread for him.