𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭: 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐢

"See you tomorrow!" You yell out to JJ and John B watching them back out of your driveway and waving them out with a smile.

Shaking your head at the two, you can hear JJ yell goodbye to you three houses down.

You're pleased you opted to stay out with the boys tonight instead of Rafe's planned meet-up.

You remove your phone from your pocket and pout as you notice 12 missed calls from him.

You simply had a horrible feeling about tonight therefore not wanting to met Rafe—well, Mr. Cameron,

Unlocking the front door and calling out to your dad, considering he would have just come home after his late shift.

"Dad?" then look around for your younger brother, who normally waits around for you. "Joey?"

Speaking of Joey, your younger brother left some of his toys on the ground, causing you to nearly slip.

"Joey? I almost killed myself on this!" You yell, picking up his toy car and placing it on your front table.

Noticing your voice echoing more than it normally should, you look up towards your family staircase with a confused look. "Did you hear me, butthole?"

You begin to descend upwards towards Joey's room and begin to hear his loud TV.

"Hey!" you yell as you open his bedroom door.

"Turn the TV down," you murmur, looking at your brother asleep in his bed.

You release a sigh, entering his room to turn off his TV and placing his blanket to his shoulders, as Joey's known to kick his blankets in his sleep.

Jolting after turning off his TV, you can finally hear voices in your house.

"Where is she?" You turn to hear someone shout, not recognizing the voice.

"She's not here!"

Freezing when you hear the voice of your father shouting.

The unrecognizable voice sighs back, "I swear to god!"

You begin to tiptoe and lean against Joey's door as you hear the two voices get closer to you.

"Oh, help me, somebody!" You cringe hearing your dad shout for help, their voices are just behind the door.

You cover your mouth, hoping they can't hear you.

"Please don't," they respond, your eyes widening as you recognize the raspy, deep voice. It can't be.

"She belongs to me," he says, his voice a little distant this time.

You close your eyes, not believing it's him, Would Rafe really come to your house and confront your parents like this?

Your phone beeps in your pocket, and you hesitate to get it as the voices of your dad and Rafe become quieter as they head towards your bedroom.

Unlocking your phone, you see that you received a text from your mom telling you not to come home, while another is from Rafe asking where you are.

In a panic, you just throw your phone under Joey's bed.

Your eyes widen at the sound of a thump, hating the sound it made.

"What was that?" Rafe asks your dad, making you straighten your back against the door.

"It might be Joey," your dad answers back.

Rafe just chuckles and says, "Oh, Mr. y/l/n. I hate to say this, but I highly doubt that."

Then he pushes your father against the railing on your staircase.