Pet 🐿️🐧

TYUNNING

Requested by : Anonymous

(includes smuts)

✷ ENJOY ✷

.
.
.

✿-✿-✿

Taehyun walked through the doors of his huge mansion and threw his bag on the couch, walking straight towards his room. He ignored the maids that were questioning him about dinner and kept walking.

He entered his room and took off his jacket, tossing it on the chair. He was really tired and he just wanted a good shower and some sleep. He went to the bathroom and took a shower.

When he returned, he noticed his jacket was folded properly, his socks that he threw on the floor were gone and his shoes were in the closet. He looked around but didn't see anyone.

He went out of his room for dinner and walked back inside his room while scrolling through his phone. He looked up before sitting on the bed.

"what the fuck-"

"o-oh I'm sorry- I'm sorry-"

The boy bowed in front of Taehyun a number of times and stood aside from his closet. Taehyun noticed him holding the laundry basket which had all his dirty clothes.

"who the hell are you ?"

The boy finally looked up and met Taehyun's eyes. Taehyun assumed he was another servant his parents hired but he was taken aback when he realised that the boy looked almost his age and looked pretty decent to be running a business instead of doing this. So he waited for his answer instead.

"I- I'm.... I'm-"

"chill... i didn't ask you for a kidney or something..."

"I'm Huening Kai and I'm y-your new servant"

"and ?"

".....and....?"

"that's it ?"

Hyuka waited for a few seconds, trying to think what Taehyun could be referring to. But the nervousness was not letting him think straight and he just wanted to be out of the room.

"how old are you ?"

"t-twenty one..."

"you do know you're the same age as me ?"

Hyuka nodded and Taehyun huffed dramatically.

"why are you doing this ?"

"i...i need money"

Hyuka looked down, embarassed and ashamed.

"i have no other choice...and i have a little sister..."

"there are several other jobs out there !! don't you have any self respect ??? this is...this is ridiculous-"

Taehyun turned around to leave his room, obviously wanting to talk to his parents about this. Hyuka ran towards him and fell down on the floor, holding Taehyun's legs.

"please please !! please don't fire me- I- I'll do anything please-"

"leave me- get up !!"

Taehyun pulled the boy up with his wrist harshly.

"please...let me work here...i don't get paid enough to work anywhere else and no other house lets me work...your parents were kind enough to understand my problem... please... I'll do anything for you and...and I'll leave if i make any mistakes, i promise but...let me try please"