Gym Instructor 🧸🐿️

TAEGYU

(includes smuts)

✷ ENJOY ✷

.
.
.

✿-✿-✿

"Do you really have to go?"

"Of course I do love"

Taehyun said, grabbing his gym equipment bag. Beomgyu was sitting on the dining table with his face in his palms. He was drooling nonstop while looking at Taehyun.

"You've been staring for a while now"

Beomgyu whined and pulled his hair in frustration.

"Why do you have to look so hot?? Can't you just... stay?? What if other people start drooling over you?? Do they know you're already mine?? Oh my god what if they start flirting with you?!! I gotta gatekeep you! You can't go-"

Taehyun shut Beomgyu's mouth by kissing him. Beomgyu melted into the kiss and kissed back. Taehyun pulled away and smiled while looking at Beomgyu's pouty face.

"I've been doing this for the past two years baby... You know I'm only yours"

"Still.... Can I come with you?"

"Of course you can!"

Taehyun exclaimed, excited. He had been doing this job for two years and Beomgyu had never visited him whenever he was working.

"I would love to teach you some new tricks... and positions"

Taehyun said, winking. Beomgyu tried his best to hide the blush on his face but failed.

"You can teach me at home too though"

Taehyun sighed and wrapped his arms around Beomgyu's tiny waist, pulling him closer.

"I'm making money for both of us... I know you'll say you make enough but I love doing this job"

Beomgyu knew how much Taehyun loved going to the gym which is why he was a gym instructor now. He himself was a kindergarten teacher which was totally opposite to what Taehyun did.

"I know...but I don't want anyone to steal my man"

"You think I'm that easy huh?"

Both of them chuckled and shared a chaste kiss.

"So are you coming?"

Beomgyu shook his head with a pout.

"I have a lot of work for tomorrow.. maybe next time"

"Okay cutie...I'll finish work early today so I can teach you at home"

Taehyun said, waving at Beomgyu. Beomgyu giggled as his face turned red and waved back at him. As soon as Taehyun left, Beomgyu sat down on his desk and switched his computer on.

No matter how hard he tried focusing on his work, he couldn't stop imagining scenarios of him and Taehyun fucking in the gym.

'You dirty brain stop it... How am I supposed to work like this.. He looked so hot though and I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks that.. what if the girls there hit on him...'

Beomgyu shook his head.

'no no.. that can't be.. he's mine.....'

Beomgyu bit his lower lip in frustration and stood up. He switched the computer off and ran towards his closet. He should let everyone know who Taehyun belongs to.