𝑩𝑨𝑫𝑫𝑰𝑬𝑺 𝑾𝑬𝑺𝑻 𝑹𝑬𝑼𝑵𝑰𝑶𝑵 𝑻𝑹𝑨𝑰𝑳𝑬𝑹

𝑩𝑳𝑨𝒁𝑬 𝑰𝑺 𝑭𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨 𝑻𝑬𝑨𝑹 𝑻𝑯𝑨𝑻 𝑺𝑻𝑨𝑮𝑬 𝑼𝑷!!!

𝑱𝑼𝑺𝑻 𝑨 𝑾𝑨𝑹𝑵𝑰𝑵𝑮......

"So you lied and said I was dirty. Cat you a fake old ass bitch." Blaze said trying get to her.

"Bitch you ain't gonna do shit just like you ain't do shit to Natalie." Scotty said to Blaze and she went around security and slapped her in the face.

"BLAZE STOP PLAYING WITH ME!!!" Rollie yelled and Blaze stood there calmly waiting for her opportunity.

"I hate bum bitches like you." Natalie said and Blaze ran up on her.

"So Wassup Blaze Baby." Tommie said and they both started throwing straight hands with each other.

"Bitch this ain't got shit to do with you sit down and stop being a follower. What stunna say You Peter Griffin built ass bitch." Blaze said making stunna laugh.

"AINT NO BITCH fucking with me nor stunna so who really gonna beat us. It's definitely not piggie and Rollie Pollie Fat snack meals." Blaze said and Biggie ran up trying beat Blaze.

"Tommie don't make me call Joseline. I GET THE MONEY BABY. I GETS THE MONEY." Blaze said in her best impression of Joseline.

Tommie got mad and tried to run up but failed because Blaze punched her big ass face.

Y'all know I had to make Natalie and Blaze fight it out. 😏