Chapter 5: Progress day

Viktors POV

Over a decade later

Progress day, it had been almost a decade since we stabilized hextech. We created the hexgates to improve trade and we were working on the hexcrystals. We wanted hextech to be mobil.

Y/N walked into the lab, She wasn't in what she would normally to the lab, she was in a long white coat a black skirt and a white silk v-cut shirt. A thin scar was peaking out of the shirt. A reminder of the day hextech was created.

She grabbed a book, more specifically her journal before turning to me. She smiled brightly and my mind went blank I pushed my goggles up into my hair and smiled back.

"Hello Viktor" she said smoothly.

"Hello Y/N" I greeted. Over the past decade I could confidently say I had fallen in love with the women in front of me.

She was beautiful in everyway, she was witty and she was intelligent. She was also such a bright light, someone who could not only command a room when she walks in but she lights it up with her presence.

"How is the hexclaw going?" She asked

"Its going beautifully thanks to you" I responded, she had helped create the hexclaw and she prefected the fine motor movements.

"I really didn't do much, it was mostly you" she responded while walking around my desk. She placed a hand on my shoulder looking at the contraption ahead. "We are changing the world, one hexcrystal at a time" she moved behind me rubbing my shoulders.

When she did things like this it gave me hope. Hope that maybe just maybe she had fallen in love with me too. But how could a woman like her fall in love with a man like me.

"When was the last time you slept?" She questioned continuing to rub my tense shoulders.

"Sleep, what is this sleep you speak of" I joked with her. She let out a small laugh before her hands moved from my shoulders draping over the front of my body as she rested her head on my shoulder.

"Hmm I'm not sure, its also a foreign ideal to me." She whispered her voice now directly in my ear. A shiver ran down my spine, her scent enveloping me completely.

A let out a long sigh and leaned back into her. I would have stayed her forever leaning against her, breathing her in, basking in her light but Jayce and Heimerdinger would walk in on this rather intimate moment.

I didnt feel like explaining to Y/N father and my mentor why we were situated like this.

I brought my hand to arm giving it a gentle squeeze. She got the message. Y/N pulled away slightly but not before she placed a small kiss on my cheek.

My face automatically heated up but I tried my very best to hide it. Seconds after she stood up straight Jayce and Heimerdinger walked into the room. I removed my goggles and grabbed my cane.

Y/N walked in front of me, her white knee high heeled boots clicking as she went. I attempted to keep my eyes on her head, but they drifted down landing on her ass. I shook my head slightly turning to focus on our machines.

I caught Jace giving me a mischievous look, I scowled at him lightly turning to my attention to Y/N and Heimerdinger. Y/N gave her father a hug before petting his pet and standing. She folded her hands in front of her looking every inch of sophistication and grace.

"Father, you are looking at the future of hextech" she announced.

Gesturing to us, Jayce begins "all began with this." Jayce holds up a twinkling crystal "A crystal of magical energy, too volatile to be handled outside our workshops. Hextech was supposed to bring magic into the life of the common man. And now, it finally can. A Hextech Gemstone."