Chapter 35: Again

Chapter 35: Again

Ariana's P.O.V.

It's been a few more days, so now I'm gonna try taking the pregnancy test again.

I feel myself getting excited, hoping and praying I get a positive this time. I really want another child. I know I'm still young but I don't care. I love kids and I don't care what anyone thinks otherwise.

I go to the bathroom and grab another test from under the sink. I pee on the stick and then wait ten minutes for the result.

I look down and the test reads positive. Oh my gosh, I'm pregnant again! I jump up and down with a huge smile on my face.

"Ariana"The door opens and Luke walks in. I try to hide the test but it falls on the floor in front of him. He picks it up and notices what it is. He looks up at me with wide eyes.

Crap.

"Y-Your pregnant?"He asks and I can see the nervousness in his eyes.

I pull him inside the bathroom and close the door shut, this time locking it.

"Yes, I'm pregnant"I smile. "But you can't say anything to anyone. I have to find a way to tell Justin"I squeal.

"Wow, umm, I didn't see that coming"He scratches his head and hands me back the test.

"Aren't you excited for me?"I ask a little confused. "Of course I am, this is great news"He chuckles and pulls me in for a hug.

"I can't wait to tell Justin. This is just amazing. I honestly didn't want to have another child a week ago but now I do, and now I'm having one"I cover my mouth.

"This is just fantastic. I'm sure Justin is gonna be thrilled"He says.

I wonder if it'll be a girl again? Or maybe even a boy this time. I would love to have a boy this time, that would be so cute. Having a little Justin walk around.

Luke's P.O.V.

After the awkward situation in the bathroom with Ariana, I asked her if I could go out to get something to eat.

Truth is, I lied. I'm actually going to visit Jai. We were only gonna talk about getting started on the plan, and to start taking action but now since Ariana is pregnant, I don't think we should do it. I know she told me not to tell anyone, but Jai needs to know. In the end, it will be worth it cause her and the baby will be safe.

When I arrive back at my own home, I take one step inside the apartment and the whole place is a mess.

"What happened? I've only been gone for a few days!"I yell. My dad and Jai chill by the TV.

"Sorry about the mess"Jai apologizes but laughs.

"Look, we need to talk"I say and he stands up. "I said I'm sorry, what are you gonna do now, beat me up?"He chuckles.

"No, not about the mess. We can talk about that later. We need to talk about Ariana and the plan"I say.

"What about it?"He asks.

"We can't go on with the plan. We can't just go in and kidnap her"I say.

"Why not? Are you bailing on me now?"He begins to raise his voice."Don't bail on your brother"Dad gets up now.

"I'm not bailing on him! Ariana is pregnant again!"I yell at both of them, just yelling out the truth already.

"What? Again?"Dad asks. "You've got to be kidding me. This just ruins everything!"Jai yells in frustration.