Author's Note: READ!!

Hello everyone I am aware that hearing from me or even seeing a post on this book on a random Monday is surprising.That is irrelevant, my loves. Since my previous post was about a year ago, I realized I should have updated you on the status of my books. Sorry for leaving so many of you on a cliffhanger, but if you follow me on Instagram (ytana123), you know that I've been striving to provide you guys a more mature and developed storyline and book overall. I have now finished the book's official editing. Check out my Instagram feed to see the updated names of the characters and vision boards for them if you want to see and learn more about who the key characters are. All of you readers who supported my books while I was away appreciated. Officially, the wait is over for everyone.

To not be confused, I am deciding if I should draft the book and publish each chapter one at a time so people aren't confused on the story line so comment if I should draft or not because I do not want to confuse individuals!!!

P.S: No more EdgArDo. Welcome Alejandro, he will have the same mannerism as Edgardo but of course, more matured. 

I took some of your very harsh criticize and worked with it. So here you go, a book with a realistic intelligent and independent woman of color. 

-love Mandy. 

feel free to contact me or ask question on my instagram (ytana123)