Prolouge -The beginning.

Two young boys were raised as brothers.
______________________________________
Inmate 0001 has been here for a long time, a very long time. He has seen others come and go, prisoners and wardens alike, some through freedom and retirement, most through death.

Inmate 0001 as said before has been here for a long time. No one really remembers what crime he committed to give him just over two centuries worth of prison time. He doesn't care much, he knows he is valuable and he knows he wouldn't be able to handle the outside world after being out of it for so long. Almost everyone he ever cared about is long gone. Almost everyone.

He may be at peace with his prison life but it did not mean he didn't try to leave. He is renowned at the prison for having the most creative but effective ways to escape, he has given the directors heart attacks and migraines for literal generations. It was the highlight of his immortal life.

Most directors never bother to look into the reason inmate 0001 is imprisoned, even the inmate himself stopped bothering to learn what exactly caused his life long sentence. The directors just did what their predecessor told them keep him here and watch out for his shenanigans.

Near the start of his sentence he was 15 and his mental state was deteriorating. The guilt of what he done was eating him alive, life never seemed so meaningless then. Now he is 245 years old and those days are known as his dark ages. Both literally and figuratively.

Inmate 0001 is annoyed his appearance hasn't changed since his 1st death. He still has the same green hair that is still untamable, his eyes are still an emerald green but they lack the innocent light of his youth. The four diamond freckles that live on each cheek. Unfortunately he still looks like a 15 year old, but it still has it's benefits (crying can work it's miracles).

Inmate 0001 was the first prisoner in Tartarus. The prison was literally invented to keep him imprisoned. The freedom the prison gave him became smaller as the years pass by. A simple white cladded room with multiple motion sensing guns pointed at him changed into full on body armour taking away his ability to move freely. Since he has been here for a while he has had the privilege of being giving books to help him keep up with the times.

Izuku Midoriya could sense the change coming and he does not like it.

[416 words]
_____________________________________

Author's note

Sorry it's so short but it's a prologue. Thanks for reading.