Where did the world go wrong?

Those two young boys were not related but they loved each other all the same.
______________________________________

"I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU! AND YOUR FAMILY AND YOUR FRIENDS AND EVEN YOUR FUCKING DREAMS!"

The director sighed as the guards dragged out a brown haired male out the room. That was the last inmate, when two pro heroes turned up at Tartarus he was honestly worried he lost his job but when they told him they wanted to take one inmate under the age of 16 to go to a fucking hero school, he stupidly let them in to interview all the inmates in that age bracket.

All of the inmates young enough to attend are psychopaths with powerful quirks half of them are here for killing their parents and relatives and the other half are here for killing classmates and teachers, there is a few that are here for making mass destruction but in the end all they want to do is kill and destroy.

"I am really sorry Eraserhead-san, Nezu-san." The director bowed towards both heroes.
"That is all the inmates in your desired age group and as you could see they are all unredeemable."

"It isn't your fault, I thought young humans would love a chance like this" Who would have thought the world's smartest creature could lack common sense.

Nezu came to Tartarus in hopes of a challenge and he found one. Try to find a villain who is young enough to attend his school.

"Nezu-san, if I could ask, what did you expect. Tartarus keeps some of the most dangerous villains known to man. Would any villain who is here bother to even consider to go to a school full of people trying to be what screwed their lives." The director had a very valid point, what was Nezu expecting.

Was he hoping that some sane villain would accept his offer, what does he even gain from this arrangement what do they gain. Nezu is Nezu that is the only excuse he needs.

"DIRECTOR! AN INMATE COMMITTED SUICIDE!" A young guard with red hair and an obvious quirk mutation burst into the room. The guard had a baby face and was obviously new to the job.

Hearing the news the director stood up and made his way to the young guard.
"Who?" The director seemed calm as if it this was a daily occurrence.

"Inmate 0001, but don't worry we have guards getting him down as we speak." The young guard was still very paniced but remembered all the safety regulations.

"Shit. Pass me your radio. All units approaching inmate 0001 please stand by I repeat stand by. Do not interact with the target, report back to your post,immediately! This is an order." Both Eraserhead and Nezu was shocked by his approach to the situation.

The director got up and apologised to the heroes for cutting their meeting short. He then instructed the young guard to lead to heroes out of the prison. Without warning a blur jumped down from the ceiling and held a knife to the young guards neck.

The blur was a human being with green hair and equally green eyes. The human was wearing an inmate uniform so it was safe to say it was a inmate from here. The inmate was male and looked remarkably young. The guard with the knife to her neck was silently trembling.

Eraserhead looked ready to apprehend the villain but the director held up his palm to show he would like a chance to speak.

"Young Midoriya, it has been a while."

Midoriya seemed to flinch at the word young.
"I. Am. Five. Times. Your. Fucking. Age." The knife dug deeper into the young guards neck, giving him a small whimper.