Mystery life

Warning: Mentions of death and r*p3. Implied suicide.

   In life, People have different endings to their choices, actions, and words. It's okay to have different opinions than others. Everyone grows up in different areas and see thing differently than others. Their friends, parents, teacher, family members, seeing, thinking, thoughts, reading, hearing, eating, secrets, health issues, fears, culture, religion, beliefs, life event, skill, ability, skin color, skin texture, hair color, hair texture, hair length, eye shape, height, body shape, voice tone, face structure, bones, communication, speed, strength, and personality type.

Personality types have different opinions on games, art, colors, music, books news, and life. It could be anything but what makes us humans different and the same as others. It's a very confusing question but an easy one. What is the answer?

The answer is death

It's true, but everyone is different when it comes to their motivations in life. Some people have more reasons to live than others. Some try to adapt. Some want to be alone. Some are tired of that thought and pain. Like they kill people or commit suicide. Some want a lover or love. Some people love their partner so much that they do things for them. This leads to murder, kidnapping, blackmail, and rape. Some fight for justice, some fight against justice. They think the world revolves around them. It's not, but is it?

Does the world revolve around everyone, or does it revolve around no one? What do you think?

The opinion is very strong. Despite this violence around the world, people can lead normal lives. Others want to help others, but beings out of greed, hatred, intimidation, and pleasure use their power and prestige to ruin the lives of others. This person or others may have lost someone they loved or held sacred. Many people do things and want new body parts, mortal mates, and things they value and want.

Some pretend to hide from the truth, from someone or something.

What everyone all have in common is death by choice.