Chapter 1:Neighbors

Chapter 1:Neighbors

Y/n- your name
L/n- your last name
N/n- Nick name
H/l- hair length
H/c- hair color
H/s-Hair style
E/c- eye color
S/c- skin color
F/c- favorite color
F/f- favorite food
C/c- clothes choice
F/c- food choice
M/c-music choice

TW//: slight cussing , bullying
Word count: 3474

✄————————————————————————

It was a cold autumn morning. The sunrise shining through the windows of the old home.A girl awoke from her slumber after the rays of light hit her face. She stretches her arms and stands up shivering as her feet hit the hard cold floor.She walks into the bathroom and brushes her teeth and h/l h/c hair. She gets ready putting on her clothes and doing whatever else she does In before going out. She walks downstairs quietly as to not alert her aunts. She makes herself a small breakfast and eats in silence looking out the window admiring the morning.She finishes up and cleans her plate.She grabs her bag and walks outside over to her neighbors home. There outside the gloomy looking home stands a boy and his brother. The boy was wearing a all black attire. He had black hair and almost black eyes. His pale skin almost a ghostly white. He stood next to his brother with a cold blunt stare. No emotions whatsoever present in him. He waited there patiently for the girl staring at her as she walks down there driveway twords them. "Hey y/n!" His brother said excitedly. "Hey Pugsley !" The girl said walking up to them. The dark boy looked at her speaking "Hello y/n are you ready?" He said with a monotone voice "Mhm ready Wednesday!" She said happily. They began to walk down the driveway heading to school. "Another day of torture." Wednesday said. "And not the good kind." Pugsley finished. "Come on guys. Maybe today won't be too bad!" Y/n said hopefully. The boys looked at her with a 'sure it is' kind of look. The girl sighed knowing they didn't have hope either.

****

They arrived at school going through the doors. People backed away and shuttered as the group walks past them. Leaving a line of empty space for them to talk through. They walked to there lockers that are spaced between. The girl walked to hers and opened it to find little notes saying things like freak and ugly loser. She shook her head and started getting the things she needed. Wednesday finished up with his locker also getting notes like hers saying things like demon and I hope you burn in hell. He looked down to see the notes and glared in anger at them. "Pathetic. Not even bravo enough to say it to our faces.People like that have no use in society besides being used at compost or food for the lions." He said looking back at the girl. "And they obviously don't know what they are talking about. They must be blind or not deserving of eyes...maybe I should rip there's out." He said with a small smile. The girl smiled and shook her head. "It's ok Wednesday you don't have to do anything. I'm ok." She closes he locker and looks at Pugsley as he approaches. "Wednesday can you walk me to class." He said pouting a bit. Wednesday looked at him with disgust. "No Pugsley you can walk by yourself I'm walking with y/n to our class." He said turning around and putting a hand on her shoulder leading her to class. "But Wednesday the jocks scare me! I don't want to walk alone!" He said trailing behind. Y/n looked at him with a frown and turned to Wednesday who is ignoring him. "Wednesday you should walk him to class. I'll be ok on my own." She said smiling. Wednesday turned and said a simple answer "no" he turned back around and began walking faster "Please Wednesday." Y/n said frowning as Pugsliy nodded his head. Wednesday turned back to look at her and tried to muster another no but he just couldn't to he frowning face. "Fine." He said harshly grabbing Pugsliys hand. Y/n smiled knowing he actually cared for his brother but just doesn't show it. She walks in class and sits in the back near a window waiting for Wednesday.she looks outside admiring a lone daisy. "What are admiring?" Wednesday said behind her ,spooking her a bit, "oh! I'm just admiring a daisy...it reminds me of the day we first met." She smiles fondly at him remembering that day.