Chapter 3:babysitters

Y/n- your name
L/n- your last name
N/n- Nick name
H/l-hair length
H/c- hair color
H/s-Hair style
E/c- eve color
S/c- skin color
F/c- favorite color
F/f- favorite food
C/c- clothes choice
E/c- food choice
M/c-music choice
F/S- favorite snack

TW//: swords, arrows
Word count: 2936

✄————————————————————————

Mr and Mrs Addams were going out on a date tonight and Fester went somewhere with his mother, grandma Addams.. They have tasked Wednesday and y/n to babysit. Wednesday decided to go to y/n house to pick her up. Y/n was getting ready, getting her things in a bag when she heard the doorbell ring. "I'll get it!" Aunt Kelly said as she opened the door to reveal Wednesday. "Hello Mrs.Samson I am here to pick up y/n." He said in a stoic tone. Kelly laughed at his seriousness "Oh how gentlemanly of you Mr.Addams. Let me call her down here." She smiles and turns away from him and yells out to y/n "Y/N!' Come here! Your dat- best friend here to pick you up!" She said as Wednesday side eyed her. The sounds of pitter patter where heard getting closer as y/n yells "I'm coming!". Wednesday patiently waited for her as Auntie May came down the stairs, y/n following behind. "Hey Wednesday! I'm ready to go!" Y/n smiled as she walked in front of him. "Well sweetie. Have fun and be safe!" May said as she kissed y/n's forehead "Yeah kiddo! Don't burn down the house and come back with missing limbs!" Kelly said ruffling y/n's hair as y/n giggled and nodded . "We'll be safe! Bye auntie and aunt!". Y/n and Wednesday then left the house as the two women closed the door behind them. "Well that was...something." Wednesday said as he held out his hand to hold y/ns. "Mm? Why?" Y/n said tilting her head in question not noticing Wednesday's hand "I think my aunts like you!" She smiles as she walks a little faster in excitement. Wednesday frowned slightly and glared at her "they're very affectionate and...'comitic'." She said, trying to snatch her hand. "But I can be affectionate and comitic. So why not be annoyed with me?" She said putting her hands behind her back as she walked in front of him backwards so they face each other. "It's...different with you. I can tolerate you." He said as he looked at her with a slight glare. "Oh...ok! I'm glad you can tolerate me!" She smiles as she continues walking backwards.Wednesday sighed and said "If you keep walking like that you'll-" but before he could finish his sentence, y/n tripped and fell on her butt. She yelped as Wednesday looked at her blankly and finished his sentence "Fall..." y/n giggled in embarrassment as Wednesday held out his hand for her to take. She smiled gratefully and took his hand. She pulled her up "you're an imbecile at times y/n..." he said as y/n stood up and smiled "yeah...sometimes I don't think." She let go of his hand but he pulled it back. "It's safer for you to just let me guide you. Now let's walk." Wednesday said, gripping her hand gently as they continued walking there to his house.

**

They both arrive at his house and they walk up the door steps. "Babysitting time!!" Y/n yelled excitedly as Wednesday raises a brow at her in an annoyed look "let's go in." He said with the ghost of a smirk on his face. They both enter the house and Morticia greets them. "Hello my Raven and Y/n.Gomez will be down a bit. Make yourself at home y/n and Wednesday go get your brother please." She smiles as Wednesday sighed in annoyance "Y/n come with me to get Pugsley." He said as he gripped my hand as walked to Pugsley's room. Morticia smiled as she sees the teens hold hands. Both of them eventually arrive at Pugsley's room and Wednesday opens it "Brother. Mother needs all of us downstairs. Now." He said, glaring at his brother as y/n waves and smiles at him. "Come on buddy! Let's go downstairs now!" She said as Pugsley smiles and responds with a "Ok!" As he rushes downstairs. Wednesday sighs in annoyance and walks down stairs as well, with y/n. The 3 children all eventually make it downstairs where Morticia and Gomez were holding each other smiling to the kids. "Hello boys and y/n!" Gomez said smiling "thank you both for babysitting." Morticia said smiling gently at Wednesday and y/n. "Of course Mrs. Addams! Always happy to help!" Y/n smiles as Morticia smiles "Well thank you sweetheart. No wonder my Wednesday likes you." Wednesday glares at his mother as y/n takes the comment as a friendly compliment. "Ok that's enough mother. Aren't you supposed to get going." He said crossing his arms and tapping his shoes expectedly. His parents chuckle slightly and nod. "Yes yes son. We will be going." His father said as his mother added one more thing "we'll be back near midnight. If you get hungry, there's your grandmother's leftovers in the fridge." She grabs her coat as Gomez opens the front door. "See you later mom and dad!" Pugsley said as Wednesday just waves a small goodbye. "Goodbye sons and y/n!" "Good bye my angels of darkness.". Both parents left the house and Pugsley ran up to the window to see them drive away. Pugsley then turned to Wednesday and smirked. "We have the house all to ourselves!" He said excitedly and Wednesday rolled his eyes "Yes I can see that brother." He turns to y/n "Y/n have you ever played. Run target run?" He smirked as he turned back to Pugsley.