❝Chapter❁Two❞

During summer camp in Odaiba, Japan, fifteen kids of different ages were about to go on dangerous and exciting experiences that could change their lives.

As the kids worked together to build and set up their tents, the sky slowly dimmed, but no one noticed.

Taichi was taking a relaxing nap on a branch of a tree when another boy his age joined him.

Taichi has known Kamiki Haru since they were kids, and he is also the leader of their football team. He is good in school and has a way with girls.

While the boys were relaxing, one of their fellow classmates and childhood friend marched towards them

Natsuki Nozomi is known for her perfectionist demeanor, and because of that, her academic and non-academic achievements are outstanding. Therefore, she is the class monitor and president of most of the school's associations and clubs.

"Taichi! Haru!" A girl with an angry tone addressed the boys, "Didn't Mr. Fujiyama call for the both of you?"

"Sorry, Nozomi-chan, it completely slipped our minds." Haru apologized as he showed no sign of getting up.

"And don't let such raw anger steal away your beauty." He added, along with a smile.

"Flattery won't get you anywhere." She replied, along with a sigh.

"You guys aren't going down, are you?" Nozomi folded her arms in apparent displeasure while the two boys shared a laugh.

"Where's Rei?" She inquired after noticing one of her classmates was absent.

"He's taking care of Chihiro and Akio," Haru replied without glancing down.

"Geez, you always ask Rei to look after your cousin," Taichi replied.

"He wants to be there for Akio, and those kids are always together, so it's like killing two birds with one stone." He answered, shrugging his shoulders.

"You really are..." Taichi and Nozomi sighed.

She then turned to her other friend, "I heard Hikari-chan fell sick."

"Yeah, she was really looking forward to this trip." Taichi gave a worried sigh because he couldn't stop thinking about how his little sister was doing.

Meanwhile ──┈⊰❁

Not far from those three children, a pair of girls were chatting at a nearby old shrine- well, one was talking happily.