Rage

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?! HUH?! WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?! YOU THINK SAYING SORRY IS GONNA FIX ALL THIS?! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MUCH I SPENT ON YOU?! I LOST FUCKING THOUSANDS!!" Joo snapped loudly and aggressively turned around slapping the bed. The look on his face was pure red anger with his eyebrows perched. One thing he was passionate about was his lifestyle , which was built by his money. And right now, he thinks that Dan had made it all go to waste.

Dan felt the colour leave his face, he trembled and flinched-was he..going to- beat him up..? no..he would never hurt me..but would he? Dan was shaking and shaking, he turned purple and froze in fear and panic. He didn't know wha to say, how tor respond. He was just in pure shock. He stood there foolishly.

"WELL?! SAY SOMETHING YOU FUCKING LITTLE SHIT! YOU CANT WASTE MY MONEY AND THEN JUST STAY SILENT!"Jaekyung was getting more angry by the minute, Dan flinched again unable to murmur out a response. He babbled and stuttered a bit but the words weren't able to escape his mouth? Should he say sorry again? Should he try to comfort him? Leave him alone? All of those options could result in him getting hit..he was..terrified.

Terrified was an understatement.

Joo let out a angry groan when dan went silent. He stood up from the bed sprinting towards Dan but Dans first instinct was to run away and hide. Stupidly, he quickly ran out of the room and slammed the door before whirling his head around and aimed for the bathroom, he hid in there and was in to much of a rush to lock the door, he hid in the shower and sat down, he placed is head in his knees shaking and hoping everything would just go away:

He whimpered as he heard Joos loud footsteps all over the house frantically looking for him as he was screaming. "YOU LITTLE BITCH..ILL KILL YOU..YOU CANT HIDE FROM ME.." Dan winced just imaging what would happen to him when or if (which he probabaly will eventually) Joo found him. He most definitely was going to hurt him, no doubt.

Dan got flashbacks..the loansharks..the bruises..everything..his grandma.

He had to put up with this.."think of your grandma..her smile..the hospital loans.." Dan thought trying to get himself to calm down.

he began having a panic attack, his breathing was shaky. he couldn't breath. he was shaking. he wanted all this to end, everything. A wave of anxiety fled through him and his heart sunk into his stomach. He struggled to even stay conscious. He put one hand agaisnt his heart and the other in his mouth trying to shut the fuck up but it was too late. He knew he was dead when he heard the screaming stop and footstep right outside the door.

Dan froze, his blood drained and his hand remained agaisnt his mouth. He stayed silent hoping for him to jjst go away. He twisted the knob and Fan whimpered. He imagined the things he would do to him. He remembered all of his matches he saw, he fought so well..easily won every single time..he smashed a guys head agaisnt the wall, nearly broke someone's leg, hit someone's face agaisnt the hard floor, kicked someone right in the face, choked someone, elbows someone in the face and stomach repeatedly till there was blood everywhere, and much more stuff. His heat sank and at that moment he wanted to fucking disapear.

Suddenly, he flinched again when the door came crashing down to the floor, he broke it down. It wasn't even locked. Immidiatley, Joos head snapped and turned into the direction of dan and they locked eyes, his full of pure rage and dans of pure tears and fear and panic.

Joo smirked, Dan quickly got up and headed towards the exit not really sure what he was doing but Jaekyungs huge figure blocked his way. Before he knew it he gripped into dans throat and held him in the air.

Tears flooded down dans cheek as his heart beat faster, was he going to die? he felt like he would pass out any minute now. "AG- AH- JAH- UGHa.HUAHGUG-..'" Dan gagged, with one arm he gripped jaekyungs hard trying to make him let go but it was no use. Finally, after 30 seconds of hell that felt like hours he droped him. Dan felt straight to the floor coughing and panting.

Joo knelled down and began punching and punching him in the face. Dan cried out loudly in pain. "AH! G- JO- STOP- PLEA- SE..STOP I- S-SORRY.-!" dan screamed out in between punches.

Joo ignored him, "little bitch..you think you can hide from me huh? your dead.". He spoke before picking his full body up and throwing it across the room with full force.