Moving

You mother/father has kicked you out and gave you two weeks to get your stuff and leave. You say a nice neighborhood that only has nine people! Seems delightful. It's been 1 week and 6 days. You have to pack up clothes and your bathroom supplies then your off. It took you 3 hours to get the rest of your stuff.
"Bye mom/dad. I'm off." You say
Your mother/father rolls their eyes. You walk out and put the boxes in your van. It was only an hour drive to the neighborhood. You got there and looked for your address. **** 5th street. You parked your van in the drive way and brought in boxes one by one. You see a man with blue hair and you smile at him. He walks over and says "hello neighbor! I'm Wally! You look like your struggling. Would you like some help?" He ask. "Oh sure! Thanks!" You answer. "No problem he says with a smile. It takes 30 minutes for you guys to bring all the boxes in.
"Well neighbor. It was nice meeting you!" Wally says as he sticks his hand out for a shake. "It was nice to meet you. Im y/n by the way!" You say as you shake his hand. "Well, y/n! I'll see you around! Bye!" Wally says as he walks out the door. You go and lay down on a mattress that was there and fall asleep.