Unboxing

It's was your 1st day at the new house. All your boxes were still packed up. You first start with your living room. You get out your tv. You don't have a couch or a tv stand yet so you have to put everything on the floor. You set your tv down with your PlayStation/Xbox. When you finish plugging in your ps/xb and you hear a knock at the door. You go answer it and it's your neighbor Wally! "Oh! Hello Wally!" You say with excitement. "Hello Y/n. Scince your new to the neighborhood, I brought you a treat! Some cookies!" Wally says with a big smile. "Oh thank you. I don't have a table right now but you can set them on one of the boxes. "Y/n?" Wally ask. "Yes?" You question. "You have a lot of stuff. Do you want help? He questions. "Sure!" You say. "Right now I'm unpacking the living room stuff. If you want to unpack the movies that would be great! I'm gonna unpack my books." You tell him. "Alright!" He says nicely. About 5 minutes later Wally says "I'm done with the movies!" And you say back "and I'm done with the books!". "I'm sweating now!" Wally says laughing. "If you want to go you can! I don't mind." You say chuckling. "Oh no! I don't mind! Just a little sweat won't hurt!" Wally says. "Okay! Want to help with the kitchen?" You ask. "Of course!" He answers excitedly. You unpack the utensils and plates and Wally gets the blender, toaster etc. you get don't with the kitchen and it's almost night time. "Thanks for helping me!" You say happily. "Of course! No problem. I'm gonna head home. Good night y/n!" Wally says. "Goodnight Wally!" You shout as he walks out.  You go to bed and fall asleep very quickly.